Chapter 25

Fasten your seat belts. High-voltage drama is on the way!!! And let me tell you this story is far from over. Hell lot of twists and turns are waiting for you. This is just the beginning.

Thank you for your comments and votes. And again I am requesting, can anyone make a cover for this story.

*Unedited*

First kiss. This was her first kiss. And it happened so suddenly and due to all the wrong reasons. Sure it was a kiss that made her toes curl but his kiss had this different edge of possession to it. Rishab didn't kiss her out of love or passion but out of anger and possession. She never wanted her first kiss to be like this. She always thought of it to happen after a date, maybe a lousy one but one with her permission and heart. 

Rishab slowly pulled away and saw tears brimming in her eyes. He wondered why she didn't push him away. Everyone else there stood numb. 

Rishab : (To Yuvi) And the bet's done now.

Madhu felt her heart drop to her feet. It was all just a bet for him. What was she thinking? He is Rishab Kundra, and he has dated and kissed hundreds of girls like her. She was the one stupid enough to think that it meant something to him. 

Khushi stood there with shock written all over her face. She felt like strangling Rishab for what he did to her sister. But what bothered her most was why Madhu didn't slap him or hurl any insult toward him. Arnav felt rage bubbling inside him. Never in million years, had he thought of his friend doing the such thing that too with a girl like Madhu!! Over time he had begun to feel like an elder brother. She was his younger sister and right now she was humiliated because of his best friend. But before either of them could say anything Madhu quickly rushed out of the room.

Arnav : (To everyone) What's so funny about this? Get back to your work.

With that, an angry Arnav marched towards Rishab. He turned him around and grabbed him by his collar.

Arnav: WHAT THE HELL WHAT THAT?

But Rishab shrugged his hand and rushed out after Madhu. Khushi also started to run after Madhu but Arnav held her hand.

Arnav : Let them talk Khushi. They need time.......alone.

Khushi wanted to protest but knew that he was right. 

Outside

Rishab found Madhu sobbing in a corner.

Rishab: Madhu??

He tried to touch her but she stepped back.

Madhu: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!

Rishab: What's wrong with you?

He started to pace toward her and she kept going back.

Madhu: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? What's wrong with you? Do you have any idea what you did?

Rishab: I had no other option. Yuvi and Arjun were talking crap about you.

Madhu: So let them. It's not the first time for God's sake!!

Rishab: HOW COULD YOU?

Madhu: I belong to a middle-class family Mr. Rishab Kundra and it's normal for us to face such comments. I know how to protect myself. But what you did today was worse than what they have been doing to me!! Look I know it's easy for you to kiss anyone and move on. But not for me!!! 

Rishab pulled her towards him.

Rishab: You think it's easy for me? (Tightens his grip on her) I lost my mind. Okay? I hate it when they talk about you like that.