Bonus Chapter

Author's Note: All I can say............................I love you guys :* You are the best readers anyone could ask for. Here is the bonus chapter as promised.

And the title of the book is inspired by one of my favorite songs - Red by Taylor Swift.

*Unedited*

 Touching him is like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you.

 Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song.

Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there was no right answer.

Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

"ARNAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!" A loud-voiced echoed in the house. Khushi and Arnav had a panic-stricken look on their faces and they hurriedly rushed towards Madhu's room. They were on their way when they heard Madhu's scream again.

"ARNAV!! KHUSHI!!!" This time Madhu sounded more worried. Arnav and Khushi both barged through the door to see a pale Madhu staring at an unconscious Rishab Kundra lying on the floor. Relief surged through them when they realized that everything was just fine. And then Arnav turned towards Khushi with a smug smile on his face.

Arnav: (Smirks) Cough it up Mrs. Raizada.

Madhu: (Gasps) I can't believe you two placed a bet on him!!

Khushi: It's all your husband's fault!! 

Arnav: (Laughs) He's my brother and I know him better than you. Told you he would faint.

Khushi grumbled under her breath while Arnav helped Madhu to pick Rishab up from the floor and propped him on the bed. Madhu brought a glass of water and sprinkled some on his face. Rishab slowly opened his eyes.

Rishab: Y-You a-are p-pregnant.

And with that, he fainted again. Madhu snickered loudly while Khushi giggled at the so-called 'macho man'.

Khushi: Oh come on!! Give him a break. The poor guy is too overwhelmed.

With that everyone stepped out of the room giving Rishab some time to deal with his newfound happiness. Just then another shrill cry erupted from the other room and Arnav sighed.

Arnav: I have to attend a call!!

With that, he started to walk in opposite direction but Khushi grabbed him by his collar.

Khushi: (With a strict look) Nuh-uh Mister. It's your turn and you are going to change his diaper.

Arnav: But he stinks!!!

Khushi gave him another stern look and Arnav turned towards his son's nursery with a pout while Madhu laughed loudly in the background.

About nine months back Arnav and Khushi were blessed with a cute baby boy who had his mother's features. Little Aarav Raizada was completely his mother's twin in the looks department while his nature was exactly like his father's. He was one of the calmest children ever which worried Khushi to no extent. Her son rarely cried except for his diaper tantrums which were like his father's office tantrums. 

While the journey for Rishab and Madhu hadn't been that smooth. About a year back they discovered that they couldn't conceive. At first, Madhu was shattered but Rishab helped her to cope and both of them put a fake smile on their face for the sake of Khushi. They didn't want Khushi and Arnav to dampen their spirits because of them. But guess they misjudged their friends. Khushi and Arnav could clearly see their friend's pain. They decided to hand over their firstborn to Madhu and Rishab so that they could have a child in their life. But when told about the same, Madhu and Rishab grew outraged. After a long discussion, Rishab-Madhu made Arnav-Khushi understand the truth and also thanked them for being so thoughtful. Three months back Rishab had suggested the idea of adoption to Madhu to which she agreed. But fate had something else in store for them. A few days back Madhu found out that she is pregnant. She cried hiding in the bathroom for about half an hour until Khushi found her. Khushi took her to the hospital where the doctor confirmed that she was three weeks pregnant. And a few minutes back she told the truth to her husband only to have him fainting. Madhu unknowingly rubbed her flat stomach silently praying for a family.

Fourteen years later.............

 Anwesha Kundra quietly tiptoed down the living room. She sneakily looked around for any hurdle. And not finding one she rushed towards the door only to be stopped by a loud clearing of the throat. Frowning Anwesha turned around to see her two brothers standing on the foot of the stairs with their arms folded and a questioning look on their faces.

Kush: You are going out with him!! 

Anwesha: He's my best friend.

Kush: And that too dressed like that!?

Anwesha: Everyone wears shorts. They are in..............

Aarav: (Cutting in between) I am going to tell uncle and dad about this.

Anwesha: (Stomping her foot) No you can't!! They will go nuts!!

Kush: Language young lady!!

Anwesha: Oh please bhai (brother). It's not like I don't know anything about Suhana. 

Kush had a faint blush on his cheeks while Anwesha had a smug look on her face.

Meet Anwesha Rishab Kundra the thirteen-year-old spunky 'princess' of the whole Raizada-Kundra clan. Being the only girl in the family she was always pampered yet protected. Her birth was almost a miracle for her parents. Madhu's pregnancy wasn't exactly a joyride. She had high blood pressure and was bedridden for the first and last trimesters. Rishab drove her crazy with his overprotective ways and just as he had predicted it was a girl. But little Anwesha Kundra gave her parents a big shock when she arrived almost a month early. The little fighter was in NICU for two weeks gathering her family's numerous prayers and wishes. And after her arrival home, Rishab and Arnav automatically assumed the papa bear's role. And soon Kush and Aarav joined the brigade. Currently, Anwesha was sneaking out of the house to meet her friends. But her brothers were a major problem right now. They had some sort of mutual hatred for her guy best friend. They said - 'he was stealing their sister away'. She knew that no matter how much her brothers tried to be intimidating they were her soft teddy bears in the end who always had a girls' night out and movie marathons with her.

Aarav Raizada was a handsome man who was turning fifteen in a few months. He was a miniature Arnav with a calm and collected nature and a genetic streak for business. The only thing he inherited from his mother was his big sweet tooth. A school topper, Aarav never had any girl as a friend. He maintained a distance from girls which gave him a headache to Khushi. She always told her son that his life was not 'happening' to which her son silently rolled his eyes just like his father.

Kush Malhotra is now twenty years old. The little adorable Kush turned into handsome charming Kush. He no longer had a crush on Khushi (about which everyone still teased him), instead, he was in a relationship with Suhana, the little girl whom he met during Arnav's wedding. Well, not exactly a relationship as he was still in denying phase, although he used to drive boys away from Suhana. He said he had to maintain his 'cool' image.

Life took a sweet turn in the past fourteen years. Rishab never thought that he could have a family of his own after losing his parents at a young age. But Anjali came into his life as a blessing and took him as her own brother for which he will always be grateful to her. And later Madhu entered his life strengthening his belief in love. Arnav also felt the same way. Khushi came into his life as a sweet breeze and turned his stone heart to wax. He got stuck with the silliest and most dramatic girl for life, but he thanked God for it every day. 

Rishab was standing on the balcony holding hands with Madhu.

"I love you Madhu."He whispered.

"I love you too Rishab."She replied while gazing into his eyes which were full of love only for her.

Arnav and Khushi were cuddling together.

"I love you Khushi." He said while cupping her face.

"Love you too Arnav."She said leaning into his touch.