Chapter 2

*Unedited*

Picture is of Madhu

As soon as the class was over everyone let out a sigh of relief except the four as they didn't knew what was going to happen next. Mr Mehra asked Madhu and Rishab to meet him at library after half an hour. After that Rishab and Arnav went to canteen whereas Madhu and Khushi went to the garden. Till then four of them didn't said anything about each other but their looks were enough to tell about the silent cease fire going between them.

In the canteen

Arnav: Hey buddy, this isn't the first time you got detention. Then what the problem? And this even takes your detention count to 70.

Rishab :(fuming) Problem? That girl! She has created mess in my life since i met her this morning. 

Arnav: This morning?

Rishab : Oh yes , i am the freak whom she was talking about.

Arnav: (surprised) You almost ran over her??

Rishab : WHAT? You too?? Are you taking her side. She was walking in the middle of road. You know how safe i drive.

Arnav: Yes (though he actually knew how much safe it was,that too when he was getting late). But what's the big deal you're only going to library.

Rishab : That's for you Mr. future business tycoon. It'a the most unhappening place. You know i stopped going to library after sixth grade.

Arnav: Okay let's change the topic. 

Just then they heard someone greeting them from far across canteen.

In the garden

Madhu was in two states. She was relieved that Mr. Mehra called her to library but on the other hand she was worried cause this was the first time she got detention.

Khushi : (who was sitting besides her asked innocently) Madhu??

Madhu : Yes?

Khushi: Do you? (she offered peanuts to her)

Madhu : (annoyed) Khushi. It's me who got detention, not you.

Khushi : I know.

Madhu: Then why are you eating right now?

Khushi: (sheepishly) Err... that's because i was feeling hungry.

Madhu: Don't lie to me. I know you get hungry whenever stressed.

Khushi: (hugs her tightly) Oh dear i am so scared. What if Mr. Mehra suspends you??

Madhu : Relax , everything will be fine. 

Arnav and Rishab looked up and saw three extremely flashy girls standing there. they were wearing the shortest of possible clothes and one of them was flashing ample of her cleavage and other had a plastic smile on her place. But one thing sure about them was that they all were totally dumb. Not again, they groaned.

Lavanya: (leaning a little over Arnav) Hi , i am Lavanya . She is Deepali and she is Trishna.

Rishab nodded and quickly turned away.

Trishna: I think you are upset after what happened in class. She didn't wanted him to know that Madhu was her cousin sister.

Deepali : Forget about this. One can't expect anything but trouble from them.

Lavanya : (hurrying to the point) So are you two fre... 

Rishab: I think we should go . Mr. Mehra has called us. As you know. so we will talk about it later. They both rushed outside and the three pussycats were left embarrassed. That one was a close call.