Chapter 19

*Unedited*

Later that night, Anjali went to the rooms of both of her brothers. First, she went to Arnav's room. The room clearly belonged to a cleanliness freak. Anjali laughed at the thought of Khushi creating a mess in Arnav's neat and clean room. She knocked on the door.

Arnav: Di?

Anjali: Chhote I just came here to give you milk. (puts glass on the table and turns around to go but stops) And by the way chhote you decorated the house so well. I loved your surprise.

Arnav: Thanks di but it was Khushi who helped me. She likes colorful things like you.

Anjali: Hmm I see, so now Khushi and Madhu are your friends I guess?

Arnav: Well you can say that. I mean sort of.

Anjali: What do you mean by sort of? You know only true friends help you and stand by you through thick and thin.

Arnav: I agree di but Khushi is so unpredictable.

Anjali : (Smiles) And that's what makes her special. I have never seen anyone so full of life and energy.

Arnav : (Laughs) And that's why she is a much better friend of Rishab.

Anjali: But I think he likes someone else.

Arnav: What? A new girlfriend but how come I didn't know?

Anjali: Cause he himself doesn't know about it yet.

Arnav: What are you talking about di? Get to the point.

Anjali: Arrgh!! You boys!!! Can't you see he loves Madhu!!

Arnav: HOLY SHIT!

Anjali: Language! And yes they both like each other but don't know it themselves.

Arnav: Are you sure?

Anjali: Damn sure!! Have you ever seen him taking care of anyone other than us? Have you ever seen him trying to win a fight with her? And I am sure Madhu is perfect for him. She is the one who can tame my wild brother.

Arnav: B-but I don't understand anything!!

Anjali: Think about it and goodnight.

Anjali then went out and left a bewildered Arnav in the room.

Later in Rishab's room (Which was a total mess. God knows how Madhu will adjust there.)

Anjali: Hey champ!!

Rishab: Hey sweetheart. I thought you'd be in the room with your hubby. (winks)

Anjali: Shut up!!! Here's your milk

Rishab: Take it back di.

Anjali: Why?

Rishab: You know Rishab doesn't drink milk.

Anjali : (Sighs) Oh really?

Rishab innocently nods his head but Anjali has been through this a hundred times. She knows the drill. 

Anjali: Shut up and gulp it down at once!!! And don't forget I can force you.

Rishab: Hey!! Why is everyone forcing me? First Madhu and now you.

Anjali : (Smirks) Madhu?

Rishab : (Noticing that she had caught him ) Yes Madhu.

Anjali : (She was not going to leave the matter now) And why?

Rishab: When she came here I had already made two disaster recipes. So she cleaned my face and forced me to change and come all cleaned up in five minutes.