Chapter 7

*Unedited*

NOTE: Hey everyone. Really big thank you to all readers. Thank you for so many votes in such a small period of time. I will try my best to reach your expectations. And for silent readers I have one request, please please do vote and comment if you like the chapter. I would love to hear out from you. Thank you again.

Arnav is in the pic.

Madhu screamed as Rishab pinned her to the wall. Rishab was also surprised to hear a girl scream.

Rishab: Shame on you, being a girl you do such type of things!!

Madhu instantly recognized his voice and stopped moving. Rishab also noticed this stillness and quickly grabbed the lighter from the side table and lit it so as to see her face more clearly. Just then he saw big brown doe eyes staring at him. He felt himself drowning in those eyes and was perplexed by her beauty. Suddenly they heard a bark and the two broke their eye lock. Rishab switched on the light and was surprised to see a very scared Madhu trying to dissolve into the wall. 

Rishab: I thought you went home after the party. 

Madhu: What? I just came here to pick up my bag. 

Rishab: But what's your bag doing here in the first place? 

Madhu: Your dog brought it here. 

Rishab: His name is Bingo and I know it's one of your fake excuses after I caught you breaking into my room. Why are you so head over heels in love with me?

Madhu: What? I am not in love with you mister!

Rishab: Exactly you are not in love with me but my body (smirks) 

Madhu: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

She started to move but bingo came near her and loudly barked at her. She quickly turned back but bumped into Rishab and they both fell on the bed with Madhu on top of him. They once again locked gaze and Rishab unknowingly tugged hair behind her ear. Suddenly the two realized their proximity and got up.

Rishab : (To bingo) What was that bingo? She could have gotten hurt! And she is not even new here. 

Bingo hides behind Madhu and gives her big puppy eyes. Madhu's heart melts and she glares at Rishab. Looks like someone jumped on the other boat. 

Madhu: Why are you yelling at him? He didn't know me properly,(looks at bingo) besides, he is a very good boy. Isn't he?

She scratches behind Bingo's ears and he lovingly wags his tail at her. Just then Anjali comes and winks at her partner in mission - Bingo. 

Anjali: So you are here! I was searching for you all over the house. 

Madhu: I-I actua... 

Anjali : (cutting ) No need to tell. Bingo gets excited with new people in the house. 

Anjali : (to Rishab ) Look at you!! You are up so early!! 

Rishab : (looking at Madhu ) Yeah someone disturbed me and found their way into my room.

Anjali : Thank you Madhu.

Madhu : Why?

Anjali: First for dropping me home. (to Rishab ) You know I sprained my ankle today. (to Madhu) And second, as you did my job today. It usually takes me half an hour to wake him. 

Rishab: She didn't wake me up. I thought someone broke into the home.

Anjali: I always pray to god to give him a loving wife who can wake him up early daily, as you did.

Rishab: Yeah but not by barging into my room. 

He then picks up his towel and rushed toward the bathroom. Madhu came downstairs. Just then Arnav also came back from his morning walk. 

Anjali: So chhote is also here. (to Madhu) Chhote goes for a morning walk daily whereas Rishab prefers to work out in the gym. 

Anjali: Now have breakfast with us.

Madhu: Sorry but I can't as Khushi is making breakfast today. So she needs someone to encourage her all the time. 

Anjali : (out loud for Arnav to hear) Oh Khushi is making breakfast. Then I will not force you. 

Arnav smiled faintly at the thought of Khushi preparing less of breakfast and more of a mess in the kitchen. 

Anjali: I need to give you something Madhu. 

She goes to her room and Madhu and Arnav start talking. They discuss their school, education, and future plans. Just then Rishab arrives there and notices the two busy in talk. He feels a little jealous but doesn't show it. Anjali comes back with a small pot in her hand. 

Anjali: Here you go. 

Madhu: But why?

Arnav: Cause di is a nature lover and she gives her favorite plant saplings to those she really likes. 

Anjali: And I like you and Khushi. 

Madhu : Thanks. 

Arnav goes to his room to get ready and Rishab is also about to leave but Anjali stops him. 

Anjali: Where are you going? You have to drop her home.

Madhu: No problem I can go on my own. 

Anjali: Rishab she helped me and can't we drop her off safely at her home?

Rishab had no choice but to drop her home. Di knew how to push his buttons. Soon Rishab and Madhu were on their way to her home. Rishab was not in the mood to argue with her. So he increased the volume of the radio. But at that time a romantic song was playing. When their car stopped at a red light an old lady came up to them with a bunch of flowers. 

Old lady: Please son, please buy these flowers for your wife. It will make her happy. 

Rishab flinched at word wife but before he could say anything Madhu rolled the window and brought flowers and even gave change to her. 

Old lady: May god bless you both.  Wish you a very happy married life and may you two have a baby as cute as both of you both are.

Rishab and Madhu: BABY?