Chapter 4

*Unedited*

Khushi is in the pic.

Madhu was bewildered by Rishab's choice of books. 

Madhu : (thinking) Disgusting his book reflect his Casanova attitude. 

Rishab: What happened? Don't say that you didn't ever hear the name. I know you read it (winks). OMG Christian Grey ( he screeches in a fake high-pitched voice) 

Madhu : (fuming) No!! I am not that type of girl. 

Rishab started to pace toward her. She glanced around. Dammit, why she was alone every time he came near her? This was not the first time but she always felt a very strange connection. 

Madhu: Stay away... i...i will hurt you (she points her pen toward him) 

Rishab : (smiles at her childish threat) You can't, 'cause you are not that type of girl. 

He then snatches her pen and comes closer to her face. Madhu tries hard not to look at him but she could easily feel his breath. 

Rishab: If you don't mind will you give me the cap? it's my pen that you're taking along. 

Madhu: What?? (relived and then quickly gives the cap) 

Rishab: what?? (smirks) You were thinking about something else?? 

Madhu: No!! 

He then turns around and leaves. Rishab just loved the reactions on her face when he irritated her. 

At raizada mansion

As soon as Rishab and Arnav entered the living room Bingo came rushing toward them. He was an abandoned dog whom Anjali di rescued a while ago. But now he was everyone's favorite. Di and Nani were sitting on the sofa and were separating invitations. 

Anjali Di: Guess what!!? We are having a party tomorrow! 

Rishab: But why?? Your birthday is still two weeks away. 

Di: No not for that. We are throwing a welcome party to get familiar with everyone here. Samar has gone to distribute invites to all. 

Arnav: But why?? Don't expect us to stay here for years. 

Di: I don't. I know you and Rishab will soon be off to the US but can't we make friends? I just love this place and its people. They all are full of life. 

But both Rishab and Arnav couldn't help but disagree due to two particular girls. 

Di: We are inviting almost everyone. I think most of your classmates will be present. (smiles naughtily) even the girls. 

Arnav and Rishab didn't even pause to listen and quickly went to their room. 

Nani: I know what you are thinking Anjali. Maybe you can find two perfect girls today. Anjali smiles but suddenly hears Rishab shout. 

"DI!!!"

Oh god!! She forgot to get his room's door fixed. How could she forget? His room's main door was not working properly and got locked automatically. 

Anjali : (shouts) Sorry Rishu!!! I will get it fixed after the party. I have a lot to do till then. 

At Madhu's home

When Madhu and Khushi reached home Samar was just leaving.  He instantly recognized them as Mr. Malik's daughter. 

Samar: Hello ladies.

Madhu and Khushi: hello.

Samar: Before you ask. Let me introduce myself. I am Samar Malhotra. We recently shifted to Raizada mansion. And you?