Chapter 38

Author's Note: A big thank you to ALL!! My story has over 1K votes. Thank you so much for your support. I always plan to dedicate the chapter to you guys but then i don't want to forget anyone of you and offend someone. I just can't decide whom to dedicate this chapter. So this one is for you all. Thank you so much. I never ever expected 1K votes. Love you all !

  *Unedited* 

Rishab was locked up inside his vanity van for the last hour. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't erase the picture of that cheap filthy ring on her finger. How dare anyone put a ring on her finger? Rishab felt like he had lost his Madhu all over again. Like seven years back, when all he felt was anger, frustration, sadness, and hurt. So he called the one person he needed right now.

Anjali picked up after the second ring. She saw the name 'Rishu' flashing on her mobile screen but before she could say anything she heard him sob on the other side. She left her heart clenching just like a mother's did when someone hurt her baby. She gently called his name again.

Anjali: Rishu?

Rishab: I...I lost her again Di. I lost her again.

Anjali knew he was talking about Madhu but she didn't want to force him into talking. 

Anjali: If she loves you too Rishu, then don't let her go. Run after her. But if she doesn't, then you too have to move on. A relationship needs the trust and consent of both. I know you will do the right Rishu.

Rishab: Thanks di.

And with that, he cut the call. Anjali silently prayed that everything went alright. Rishab wiped his tears and took a deep breath. And with that, he stormed out of his vanity towards Madhu's room. 

Khushi was amazed by Arnav's behavior. One minute he was all caring and the next he would be pushing her away. She was slowly getting tired of this tug-of-war. She decided to clear it for once and all. She went to his cabin but stopped when she heard him talking to someone inside the cabin. She waited for half an hour outside and the door flew open. Out stepped a very beautiful girl, she turned around and pecked Arnav on the cheek, and left. Khushi felt tears brimming in her eyes and she left before he could even notice her presence.

Rishab went inside Madhu's cabin. She had her back towards him and was definitely sobbing. She turned around as soon as she felt his presence.

Madhu: I thought the show was over.

Rishab: We are left with Q and As.

Rishab grabbed her wrist and dragged her toward another empty room. He roughly pushed Madhu inside the room and shut the door behind him. Madhu who was stunned by the sudden turn of events started to raise her voice only to be slammed against a chest and a pair of lips cutting her protest. She felt his hold on her waist and the back of her head tightening. Madhu found herself giving in to that rough passionate kiss. Rishab never wanted to stop kissing her. He wanted to punish her for everything. He wanted to pour his wait of seven years into the kiss.

But then again he would never hurt his Madhu. 

His Madhu. Only his.

They broke apart gasping for air. Rishab gazed at Madhu's flustered face. Her eyes shut tight, swollen lips and tears streaming down her cheeks. Just how he wanted her minus the tears. He brought his mouth near her heart and Madhu shivered at their contact.

Rishab: Thank you for your answer Madhu.

It took her everything to open her eyes and push him away.