Chapter 12

Author's Note: So I am writing this chapter again cause a lot of people complained that they can't view the chapter.

*Unedited*

Dipali and everyone else turned around. They were shocked to see Madhu descending down the stairs with Rishab's arm around the small of her back. Madhu who was not liking all the sudden attention and tightly clutched Rishab's arm. Rishab brought his lips near her ear and whispered "relax" which made a pleasant shiver run down her spine. Everyone watched in pin-drop silence as Kate and Petruchio walk down the stairs hand in hand. To say that Dipali and her gang were jealous would be an understatement. Just then Miss T arrived and she introduced Madhu and Rishab to everyone. Soon the party regained its pace and Khushi came to Madhu.

Khushi: Well that was some entry. (Winks)

Madhu: It's because of him (points towards Rishab )

Rishab : (Fake gasps) Me!?? If it wasn't for you drooling all over me in the way we could've reached early. By the way, you look gorgeous Khushi.

Khushi: Not too bad yourself Kundra.

Rishab saw Madhu raise an eyebrow. She was never comfortable with his friendship with Khushi. So he decided to make her a little more jealous.

Rishab: You know Khushi you are far better than this friend of yours over here.

Khushi : (Giggles) Hey Madhu is nice........well.........most of the time.

With that Khushi and Rishab burst out laughing while Madhu stomped away like a five-year-old. Soon everyone was invited to the dance floor. Rishab dragged Madhu with him to the dance floor. He held Madhu's hand and placed it on his shoulder and he grabbed her firmly yet gently by her waist. The two dance as if someone had placed magic upon them. But when Rishab noticed Yuvraj eyeing his Madhu, he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her off the dance floor.

Madhu: What happened?

Rishab: That...that Yuvi . How can you be so foolish Madhu? Can't you see he was trying to touch you!!!

Madhu: I know that. He is creepy.

Rishab: What do you mean you know that? How could you stay silent?

Madhu: Look I don't want to create any fuss here.

Rishab: But I am not going back there. And I don't like it if he touches what's mine!!

Rishab suddenly realized what he said. So he quickly turned around and went away. Madhu was still shocked by what he said. Just then Khushi came back and they both started chatting.

Dipali was fuming with jealousy. So she bribed the waiter and asked him to spike Khushi's drink. A minute later the waiter came with a drink and Khushi accepted it but before she could take a sip Miss T announced a paper dance competition. Khushi was all excited to take part in it. So she went to the dance floor and handed her drink to Madhu. Madhu sipped on her drink as she watched Khushi begging Arnav to participate with her. He agreed later and the two entered the contest. Madhu decided to sit back and enjoy. A little later she felt her head spinning. She quickly rushed to the washroom. Rishab noticed this and he followed her. Madhu was inside the girls' washroom so he knocked outside.

Rishab: Madhu are you okay?

Madhu : (weakly) Y-yes...I mean no. I feel sick.

Rishab: You need help?

Madhu didn't reply which caused Rishab to panic. He decided to call some girl and ask her to check up on Madhu but everyone was busy dancing. He called her name thrice but she didn't reply. He was getting nervous.