Epilogue

Author's Note: So this is the end of this journey. Don't worry I will try to write bonus chapters. 

PS: Silent readers please do vote and comment.

*Unedited*

Madhu checked the file one last time and then closed it. She got up from the chair and stretched her body which has been awkwardly bent in an uncomfortable position for the last hour. She moved towards the huge window in her office and peered at the hustling bustling city underneath and a smile automatically blossomed on her face. She always loved the chaos and continuity of life. And this window served as a stress buster for her. She mentally noted down to thank her husband later as it was his plan to get a huge beautiful window in her office.  A knock on the door brought Madhu out of her thoughts and she saw her assistant Naina entering. Naina was one the best assistant in the world. She was always there for Madhu whenever she was stressed or panicked. It amazed Madhu how a twenty-two-year-old girl could manage such a sweet smile even after hours of a hectic job. Naina was close to Madhu's family. She was like a little sister to them and was present at most of the family gatherings. Naina also shared each and every detail with Madhu except for a secret involving a certain doctor who infuriated Naina to no limit and yet somehow managed to make her blush every single time. Madhu knew that pushing her won't be of any use and decided to let fate take her sweet time. Because she believed that everything falls down to the right place in the end. Isn't that what happened with her too?

Naina: You should stop worrying so much. I swear Rishab will kill me if you fainted one more time.

Madhu rolled her eyes as she remembered how Rishab freaked out when she fainted one day due to over-exertion. Being an actor the guy was surely over dramatic and could put any mama bear to shame. She laughed when she realized that he would be pestering Khushi right now.

Naina: Okay stop with that creepy smile. And now you need to go home.

Madhu: I know, I just want Mrs. Singh's daughter's wedding to be perfect. By the way, you can go home now. 

Naina: Thanks. Oh, and I forgot, your brother is waiting for you to finish for the last half an hour.

Madhu: (Gasps) Shoot!!! I forgot he was going to pick me!! (She turned around when she heard Naina giggle) Don't you laugh at me. (Smirks) We will be having a long conversation about a certain doctor tomorrow.

Naina grew beet red and hurriedly rushed out of the room. Madhu picked up her handbag and stepped out of her office to find Arnav waiting for her. Yes, he regarded her as his little sister and that's why he went into elder overprotective brother mode sometimes. Usually, Madhu would drive back home but on certain days like today (when it was dark outside) either Rishab or Arnav was always there to pick her up.

Madhu: I am so sorry.

Arnav : (Chuckles) It's okay. And it gives me some time away from Khushi. Don't tell her I said that!! By the way, how's that wedding preparation going?

Madhu: Great. D-Day is in five days. I am so nervous and I am not even the bride!! 

Arnav laughed and lead her to the car waiting outside. Madhu gave her car's keys to the driver who would follow them back home. Yes, Madhu was a wedding planner now although she planned a few other events too. Being great with creativity helped her in starting her own company. Although Arnav helped her for the first year with tips and tricks of the business world. It has been three years since then and Madhu's company was doing very well. Arnav and Madhu chatted on their way back home.

It has been three and half years since Madhu- Rishab's and Khushi-Arnav's marriage. And things were going well. It's not like the ride was smooth. There had been ups and downs but they all faced them together. Anjali, Samar, and Kush moved to Germany a year back due to Samar's transfer. Everyone missed Kush's antics and the home seemed a little dull without him. They used to regularly skype and Kush was slowly getting over his crush on Khushi (which relieved Arnav to no extent). The little guy had been the villain in their love story for a long time. Time flew by like a sweet lullaby and everyone cherished each passing day. And now there was soon going to be a new addition to the family.