Chapter 23

*Unedited* 

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments. A big bear hug to you all. 

After everyone went out, Arnav and Rishab felt the room to be a lot more empty. They both had the guilt of hurting Khushi and Madhu. After a few minutes of silence, Arnav cleared his throat.

Arnav: I need to talk to her.

Rishab silently nodded his head cause he knew that they were at fault this time. He also wanted to apologize to Madhu but as much as he knew his jungli Billi (Wild cat) she needed time to cool off.

Rishab: I think you should go tomorrow. It's already 2:30 and we should give them some space right now.

So they both went to their beds but neither was going to sleep due to the hurricane in their heart. Arnav recalled the frightened look on Khushi's face. He was her friend then why did she say that she needed him and can't live without him? Is this really friendship or something more? He knew the answer but was not ready to accept it.

Madhu went to the room and found Khushi sitting on the edge of the bed. She wasn't crying but she was definitely hurt. Madhu patted her on back and decided it was better to let her alone for some time. She then went to her bed with her thoughts wandering towards a certain Rishab Kundra.

Next Day

They all went to a museum as a part of their trip. Arnav tried to talk to Khushi but she ignored him. None of them spoke to each other during the entire journey. 

Madhu and Khushi were having their lunch in the cafeteria when the waiter arrived with their order.

Waiter: Here's your order ma'am.

Madhu: Thank you.

Khushi : (Smiles) Finally pizza!!! 

Both of them were surprised when they opened the box. It was a heart-shaped pizza with a message written on top with ketchup.

Extra Cheese ;)

They immediately looked around for Arnav or Rishab but none of them was in sight.

Khushi: If that Laad Governor thinks that this is going to work then I must tell you that I am not impressed by these things. And I am having this pizza only because I paid for it. 

Madhu: But we haven't paid the bill yet.

Khushi: I-It's because I love pizza. And I don't waste food. I won't let out my anger at this innocent pizza.

Madhu smiled at Khushi because she knew that she was starting to melt. Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta was a big marshmallow. But Arnav didn't need to know that. Let him run behind her.

A little later a person came to Khushi and gave her a weird yet beautiful bouquet of flowers with a message card.

Since I don't know what is your favorite flower, so here is one of each.

But before Khushi could ask anything that person rushed from there. She decided to go to the washroom where she found a girl waiting for her with another bouquet.

Khushi: And who told you to give this to me?

Girl: I don't know his name but I think you should forgive him.

Khushi: Thanks but I don't want to.

Girl: Well I must say one thing. You are one lucky girl. 

Khushi: But I don't need all these things. No gifts or flowers.