Chapter 22

*Unedited* 

Thank you so much for the votes and comments. Love you guys. NEXT UPDATE after 15+ votes. 

Rishab and Madhu: WHAT??

Khushi: No way.

Arnav :(smirks) I told you, leave it miss Khushi Kumari Gupta. You can't challenge me.

Khushi: It's not like that!!! You have a very stupid notion Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada that you can't be defeated. Time to wake up and smell the truth.

Arnav : Then go ahead and complete the bet.

Khushi looked back at Madhu who was shaking her head in a big no. Madhu was seconds from tearing off Arnav's head. While a dazed Rishab was wondering how soft Madhu's lips were. His dirty mind was having a hard time controlling itself.

Arnav: (To Rishab) Leave it Rishab. I told you, girls, only say things, they are too scared to do it.

Rishab had a slight smile on his face but it was not due to the Khushi-Arnav fight going on but because of the shocked-to-death look on Madhu's face. Somewhere they both knew that Arnav had a greater chance of winning.

Khushi : (yells) FINE!!!

Madhu : (Shouts) NO NO NO!!! (To Khushi) Have you lost it? How can you accept the bet Khushi?

Khushi: So you too think that I am gonna lose it? You don't trust me, right?

Madhu: No...it's not like that Khushi but your conditions are weird.

Khushi: Trust me Madhu we are gonna win. (Looks at miss Della) So are you ready to kiss Arnav?

Miss Della blushes and for a second Arnav had that horrified look on his face. 

Khushi: Ready!!! (Winks at miss Della)

Rishab : (Smirks) I am also ready to kiss Madhu.

Madhu : (shocked) W-w-what? I will never kiss you. Never ever.

Rishab: And who asked for your permission? I like it rough (winks)

Madhu gasped loudly outraged by his shamelessness. Although her irritating subconscious was silently rooting for Arnav's win. 

Madhu: I am not a part of this stupid bet.

Madhu started to walk off but was stopped by Dipali.

Dipali : (Saya out loud for everyone to hear them) I understand Madhu. You thought of Khushi as your friend but she is such a cheater. I feel sorry and want to help you. If you want then I can take your place...I mean Rishab can kiss me if Khushi loses.

Madhu clearly understood what she meant. Dipali wanted to kiss her Rishab. No way!! Not that she wanted to kiss Rishab but she even didn't want any other girl to kiss him.

Madhu: Thanks for your concern but Khushi is my best friend and she has done nothing wrong and I am sure that she is going to win the bet. So I guess I don't need your help this time.

And with that Madhu turned on her heels and went to her room leaving a gaping Dipali and an amused Rishab behind.

At night

Madhu was sleeping peacefully in her bed when she heard little noise outside. She dismissed it thinking it be a cat or any other thing and pretended to be asleep as she didn't want to open her eyes. But then she heard the noise again.

Madhu : (slightly whispered) Khushi?

But she got no response. So she slightly moved her hand forward and touched the bed where Khushi was supposed to be sleeping. And it was empty.