Chapter 13

*Unedited*

Madhu and Khushi's room is in the pic.

Victor and Jenny dropped Rishab and Madhu at Mr. Malik's house. Madhu was still asleep in Rishab's arms. He knocked on the door and Madhu's mother came out. Though they were worried initially Rishab told them that she was fine but he didn't tell them that her drink was spiked.

Khushi and Arnav were getting worried about the two and were relieved when they received a call from Khushi's parents. Arnav decided to drop Khushi home as it was getting late.

Madhu was still in Rishab's arms and he went to her bedroom upstairs. It was a cozy little girlish bedroom with two beds for Madhu and Khushi. Rishab laid Madhu on one of the beds which he recognized to be Madhu by the pile of books lying nearby. She was totally the opposite of him. He could easily identify Khushi's side because the right side was all messed up with clothes, books, and many other things on the floor. He spotted a stuffed bunny on Khushi's side and smirked. That girl was so childish.

As he got up from her bed, he felt someone tugging him and realized that Madhu was still clutching his jacket. He gently removed her hand and pulled a blanket over her. Despite all the chaos, he felt that this was his best prom night ever. Rishab had no option but to wait till Arnav arrived to drop Khushi off. Soon the two arrived and Khushi thanked him and rushed towards her room.

Rishab: By the way nice bunny Khushi (winks).

Arnav laughed at Khushi's tomato-red face and Khushi rushed upstairs silently cursing Rishab all the time.

Next day

Khushi went towards Arnav.

Khushi: So when are we practicing today?

Arnav: Excuse me?

Khushi: We are dance partners. Remember?

Arnav: We are but only when you concentrate on our project.

Khushi: I do.

Arnav: Really? Tell me the name of the book.

Khushi: Jungle book...no Twilight...no...

Arnav : (Sarcastically) Harry Potter?

Khushi: Err...what about you?

Arnav: I have decided we are going to work on - 'and then there were none by Agatha Christie.

Khushi: Is this name of a single book?

Arnav : (Sighs) Yes of course and tomorrow I want you to come prepared with it. Otherwise, be ready to lose the competition.

With this, he left a gaping Khushi.

Khushi: What the...

Madhu and Rishab were rehearsing for the play. Madhu was trying to talk to him but he was pretending as if she didn't exist. They were rehearsing for their marriage scene.

Miss T: And now you have to kiss Kate.

Madhu: WHAT?

Miss T: Don't worry dear he is not going to actually kiss you. You have to just pretend like that.

Rishab pulled Madhu towards her and she unknowingly grabbed his collar.

Rishab : (Smirks) Kiss me, Kate.

He then bent forward and his face was inches apart from her face. Madhu's heart started pounding loudly. She felt intoxicated by him. So she preferred to shut her eyes. Rishab slowly brought his lips close to her ears and whispered.

Rishab: Don't worry I am not going to kiss you yet.

Madhu was shocked by this and stood still. To others, it looked as if they were in the middle of a passionate kiss.