Chapter 31

Author's Note: Thank you so much everyone for your wishes. You guys are the best.

Also until now, this story was the same as the one I had written three years back. But from this chapter onward I will change the storyline and try to make it more interesting. It won't be rushed like it was when I wrote it on IF.

*Unedited*

Seven years later.......

It's funny how time heals everything yet is not able to heal some of the deepest wounds.

Supernova is one of the biggest villas in the posh areas of Mumbai. It is a place full of all sorts of luxuries one can dream of. A place where India's two most successful bachelors reside. A young ruthless billionaire and a charming playboy.

It was a bright Sunday morning. A woman in her early thirties opened the window to let sunshine soak the whole room. She glanced down at the road outside the villa. Hundreds of people were waiting outside to see a glimpse of the person sleeping peacefully inside on his bed. She turned around and sat on the bed. She caressed his forehead and smiled. Her Rishab. So peaceful and happy while asleep. Her mind raced back to events that changed their life completely and guilt filled her heart. Every day she chided herself for that and every day she prayed to God to grant her just one chance of correcting everything, to bring back her Madhu and Khushi.

She gently shook Rishab.

Anjali: Wake up my superstar.

Rishab grumbled and turned his head to another side. Anjali chuckled. Rishab was still a child. It was regular of him to throw such tantrums. She wondered what his 'fan-girls' would think of this. Maybe they will find it cute but she was searching for the one person who would find it annoying, Madhu.

Anjali: It's enough Rishab. First, you ask me to wake you, and then you yourself are not ready to get up.

Rishab: It's RK di. And let me sleep. You go and wake up Kush.

RK-this is what he was called now. Long gone was the flirty and mischievous guy Rishab. Now there was RK, the superstar. One who appeared on magazines and billboards with a stone face and perhaps a stone heart. One who had a trail on flings behind him.

Anjali: It will always be Rishab for me. And by the way, Kush will be here any moment now.

She patted him and Rishab groaned. Just then the doors opened and a boy of around five years of age came rushing inside with his arms stretched like an airplane and jumped on the bed.

Kush: Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!!!

Rishab : (Groans) Five minutes champ. Please?

Kush: No!! The sky is awake, so I'm wake. So we have to play!!! (A/N: Frozen)

Rishab: Di you've got to stop making him watch those Disney Movies.

Anjali: Hey!! It's not my fault that he loves Disney. His dad still watches Disney movies and cries. (Laughs). Okay so now I am going downstairs. Get ready in five minutes.

Rishab: Okay.

Rishab turned around and saw Kush staring at him with his big cute eyes. They both waited for Anjali to go outside. As soon as she was out of sight, Kush pulled out his toy gun and pretended to shoot Rishab.

Kush: And shoot!!!!

Rishab also pretended as if he got shot and fell back on the bed. Kush giggled at his achievement. Kush was the five-year-old son of Anjali and Samar. He was an exact replica of his father. With Kush came infinite happiness at home. He brought their little family closer. Arnav and Rishab were now bodyguards and best friends of their little nephew. But Anjali thought that it was too much testosterone level in the house. So she was desperately searching for her two angels.

Kush: Mamu (maternal uncle) let's go!!!!

Rishab: I need to freshen up buddy. You go ahead. I will be down in a few minutes.

And with that Kush out of his room and down the hall towards Arnav's room. But he frowned when he found his uncle working on his laptop.

Kush: THAT'S CHEATING BUDDY!!!

Arnav gulped when he found a very angry Kush glaring at him. Last night they had made this contact of him not working in the morning if Kush drank his milk.

Arnav: I am so sorry buddy.

Kush: No!! I won't play with you or drink milk.

Arnav: (Holds his ears) Really sorry champ.

Kush: No I will not shoot. Instead, we are going to play Winnie the pooh.

Arnav: What?

Kush: I will be Ru, mom will be Kanga, dad will be Tigger, the superstar will be Pooh and you will be Rabbit.

Arnav : (Bewildered) Rabbit?

Kush: Or you can be a piglet.

Arnav : (Grimaces) No i am happy as Rabbit.

Somewhere in a locality in Mumbai.....

A girl was cleaning her living room. She picked up today's newspaper lying on the central table and started to read it. The magazine paper held his interview on the first page. It was common for her to his face almost every other day. He was sprawled across magazines, newspapers, and billboards. Even today she felt his piercing gaze. It was as if God tested her every day by presenting her past every day in front of her. Words 'Just a fling' ran through her mind and she quickly put the newspaper aside.

Seven years had passed and she was determined not to face him again but everything changed when five years back his debut movie was released and she found him all over the news again. She glanced at the clock and smiled. Just any moment now.

"MADHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Madhu : (Laughs) Wait a minute.

She went upstairs and opened the cupboard. She took out a towel and then knocked on the bathroom door.

Khushi : (Takes towel by opening the bathroom door a little) How did you know?

Madhu : Shut up Khushi. (Rolls her eyes) Like it's a new thing. And now hurry up.

Khushi: Yes baby.

Madhu and Khushi were also in Mumbai. When their father got transferred to Mumbai he couldn't adjust to the terms and conditions of the company there and ultimately resigned from the job. He started his own business and now it was a small fashion house. Madhu now worked with him. whereas Khushi was working with a local textile house.

Khushi was Madhu's strength pillar. Khushi tried her best to hide her emotions and pain in front of Madhu which made her strong. Khushi was always happy-go-lucky and her chirpy self in front of her. But knew it too well. She knew it was a mask to shun down all the bad memories. She can never forget the nights she found Khushi silently sobbing in her bedroom. Maybe Madhu might be able to forgive them for hurting her, but she won't be able to forgive them for hurting Khushi.

Seven years back when Anjali and Samar got to know about all this, they searched for Khushi and Madhu everywhere. Rishab and Arnav now hated them even more because they left them so abruptly. Rishab went to America to study acting at a topmost university there. While Arnav also got a scholarship from a university in France. Two years later when they both returned, they were completely changed. Rishab was a superstar now. The girls went crazy to get a single look at him. Arnav was now the founder and owner of AR Group of designs. They both were no longer the same person. Arnav was a charming workaholic business tycoon who believed girls to be a waste of time. Whereas Rishab thought completely the opposite. He had numerous girlfriends but they never found a place in his heart.

But what happens when the old flame is rekindled? When the secret old cupboard of memories is opened? The cupboard that was hidden up till now. Opening it will release hatred, anger, care, betrayal, and love.

Is it so easy to forget that one person? Wishing you never found out love could be that strong.

A/N: I love you guys. Please vote and comment. And do vote on Marriage by Law-One Shot.

PS: What's your perfect guy like?