Chapter 2: Neck Kiss

She didn't know how long she had been in a coma. After she regained consciousness, her whole body was sore and she couldn't pull up any strength.

Uh... where is this?

Her eyes were poisoned by snake venom and she couldn't open them. She could feel something wet and soft against her eyelids.

Stretching out her hand, she touched her face. It turned out that there were gauze wrapped around her eyes, and in it were herb leaves mixed with water. The gauze wasn't tightly wrapped, and one could feel the act of tenderness and care from it.

Someone saved her?

The other party seemed to take good care of her. The cotton mattress wrapped her softly and comfortably, the clothes on her body were dry and clean, and the faint scent of medicine lingered in her nostrils.

Vaguely, she smelled a very faint evil spirit.

The smell was very familiar, it is likely that green snake is still hiding in the dark, peeping at her maliciously.

Xu Xuancao was startled, sat up straight suddenly, unleashed the Taixu* sword with one hand, and chased towards the direction where the evil spirit was.

In terms of Taixu swords, I think this is it according to my searches on Google.
With a ding sound, the Taixu sword hit an empty wall, indicating that the monster escaped.

Is this the green snake's lair?

But why would it save her?

Maybe there's a conspiracy behind it, even if she is blind, she still wants to dig the evildoer's lair to the bottom.

Xu Xuancao borrowed the Taixu Sword's spiritual sense and ordered it to guide the way forward.

I don't know what it hit but it fell to the ground with a crackling sound. The surrounding area is filled with the smell of herbs after being bathed in the sun's rays.

She knelt down and touched what hit the sword. It turned out to be a pan for drying medicinal herbs.

At this time, a gust of evil spirit* passed through his nose.

(I think this refers to the "smell" or the "aura" of demonic spirits in xianxia novels)

She was alert all over, swinging the Taixu sword towards that direction. As a result, the shelf for drying herbs was cut down, making an even more tragic sound of falling.

Herbs hit her all over.

Xu Xuancao was stunned for a moment, stretched out her hands, and touched a flat chest.

The man was extremely tall, Xu Xuancao barely reached his shoulders.

Xu Xuancao sternly said, "Snake demon?"

The man smiled softly, with a hint of connivance and helplessness, "Why bother."

Something was wrong. There seemed to be no evil spirit in the other party.

Xu Xuancao leaned over, grabbed his waist with both hands, and sniffed his neck.

There was indeed no trace of turbid evil spirit, only the fresh, elegant and extremely holy smell coming from his body.

What she smelled just now was the demonic smell of the green snake. If this man knew the green snake demon, he wouldn't have such a pure breath.

"Girl, are you okay?"

A clear and sweet voice reached her ears. She woke up like from a dream-likes state and realized her position, as if she was actively hugging a strange man tightly.