Chapter 21: Fighting all night long

The female demon transformed into a delicate woman, using a wide skirt to cover her belly, and approached Bai Shijin with a coquettish smile: “Little gentleman, are you alone?”

Bai Sijin seemed to have not heard her and looked calmly at the sky.

The female demon moved closer to him and stood in front of him: “Little gentleman, what are you looking at? Why are you ignoring me?”

Bai Sijin finally shifted his gaze onto her.

The female demon was delighted to be noticed by him. If it weren’t for her pregnancy and troublesome husband, she would want to grab him and have some fun.

However, Bai Sijin’s cold eyes swept past her as if she were just a speck of dust, a withered leaf.

Angered by his indifference, the female demon revealed her ugly face, showing her four sharp fangs with a murderous look towards Bai Sijin.

Meanwhile, in the sky above, the male demon used the cover of dark clouds to avoid Xu Xuancao’s attacks and tried to lure her away from the area.

Xu Xuancao saw through his trickery and weaved a golden net of sword light, successfully trapping the male demon.

However, she still couldn’t rest assured about Bai Sijin’s safety. While skillfully dealing with the male demon, she searched the Xue family’s house and saw a hideous female demon with sharp teeth and a furry face, staring at Bai Sijin with a bloodthirsty expression.

Witnessing this scene, Xu Xuancao’s mind buzzed, and chills ran down her spine.

Ignoring the male demon, she fiercely threw her Tai Xu sword, which was still weaving the golden net, towards the ground.

The Tai Xu sword was like a sharp arrow shot from a long bow, with a “whoosh” sound, piercing straight through the chest of the female demon from behind.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” The male demon’s sharp scream came into his ears.

Following that, the male demon suddenly broke through the golden silk web and fell towards the female demon pinned to the ground.

Xu Xuancao pinched her two fingers together and retrieved the Tai Xu sword. The sword body suddenly pulled out from the female demon’s chest, and where the chest broke open, black blood spurted out like a fountain.

After the female demon died, her original form was revealed, it turned out to be a mole with a human-like body size.

The male demon hugged the female demon covered in black blood tightly and covered her bulging belly. “Wife, my child… you killed her, why did you kill my child…”

He cried so hard that his heart was torn apart, his eyes were bloodshot, his scales all over his body were torn apart, and he glared angrily at Xu Xuancao who flew down.

Xu Xuancao could feel his demon power soaring all over his body, completely different from his weakness just now, and a killing intent attacking her.

Faced with his anger, Xu Xuancao’s heart was unshaken.

After all, the lives of the six families who died tragically were also lives, and she had no pity for the demonic beasts who killed innocent people.

The male demon trembled and put down the female demon’s body. His blood claws suddenly grew sharp, like razor-sharp long fingernails, and his red tongue said, “I want you to bury my wife and child with me!”

The male demon released powerful demon power, which floated around the entire bedroom like mist. However, his figure disappeared instantly.

His demon energy was everywhere, and it was impossible to find out where he was.

Xu Xuancao knew that he was a demon beast good at hiding, so she immediately approached Bai Sijin next to her, pulled his snow silk sleeves, and whispered, “Break the jade pendant, quickly leave here.”

Bai Sijin calmly said, “Come with me and leave.”

Xu Xuancao replied, “This demon’s skills are not shallow, and now he is burning with anger. I’m afraid he will fight to the death with me, and it will implicate you.”

Bai Sijin’s eyes flickered, his thin lips moved, and he was about to say something, but his eyes caught sight of a blood claw appearing out of thin air and attacking Xu Xuancao.

He grabbed Xu Xuancao’s shoulders, turned around abruptly, and shielded her from the attacking blood claw. As a result, he was caught with five deep blood marks.

Bai Sijin groaned and leaned towards Xu Xuancao.

Xu Xuancao looked at the terrifying blood claw marks on his back, and her eyes were stinging with fear. She felt uneasy for the first time and carefully helped him to the wall.

Fortunately, she had added protection to her jade pendant, and the blood claw did not cause a fatal injury. But for an ordinary person, such an injury would be quite serious.

Bai Sijin closed his eyes tightly, his handsome face pale and bloodless, but he comforted her, “I’m fine, don’t worry…”

Xu Xuancao’s heart was filled with anger and guilt.

Very well, when will this cycle of revenge end? Let her send this demon on his way!