Chapter 7: Temptation

Xu Xuancao embraced a mature man for the first time, with her, a woman on top of a man.

The temperature from his body is not high, and his clothes has a nice smell of herbs.

She thought that Bai Sijin was thin, but in this situation, she could clearly feel his tight muscles under the silk, matching her exquisite and graceful curves.

Realizing the difference between men and women, Xu Xuancao aroused a wave of shame and anger. “Let me go!”

Bai Sijin immediately let go of her as if waking up from a dream, and let Xu Xuancao pull away from his embrace.

He rubbed his eyelids. His pupils returned to normal, and took a deep breath. “Sorry…”

Fortunately, she couldn’t see him just now.

He wandered around the world, abstaining from desires for thousands of years, and nothing could stir up waves in his heart.

Only when he gets close to Xu Xuancao, he was attracted like a magnet. He wanted to rub her skin, wanted to suck her softness, even…

This is not love at first sight (that is common) in the world.

He slowly figured out that it was the aura of green wood emanating from the soul in her body that lured him all the time, like a moth’s instinct to light.

Bai Sijin didn’t understand why.

He needs to suppress his instinctive desire for her and try to keep her by his side.

For her, he wants to figure it out slowly.

Xu Xuancao got up and pat off the grass leaves on her body, causing slight pain due to the injury on her arm.

She suddenly remembered the scene where Bai Sijin bumped his back into a tree trunk when he was protecting her.

As a mortal body, he must have been seriously injured.

Thinking about it, he just hugged herself and didn’t cross the line. Maybe she was too aggressive.

“Doctor Bai, how are you?”

“No problem.”

Hearing his hoarse voice made Xu Xuancao even more worried.

Bai Sijin said in a deep voice, “Let’s get down to business first.”

Xu Xuancao said yes, but couldn’t see his wound clearly. She didn’t know what to do, and felt more and more guilty.

Bai Sijin led her into the house, the stench in the room was extremely strong. Xu Xuancao felt sad. “The whole family suddenly died here.”

Bai Sijin explained to her that the ground was painted with limestone lying on the dead body. The traces of the blood are all dry and black.

“Other evidence should be confiscated by the government.” Xu Xuancao bit her lips and thought. She then raised her head, flew towards the beams and squatted low, looking for the flat bars on both sides.

After searching for a long time, Xu Xuancao said pleasantly. “I found it!”

Xu Xuancao jumped off the beam, holding a piece of half-burnt yellow paper in her palm. “This is a talisman paper, I guessed it right. The other party is good at spells. Can you see what is painted on it?”

Bai Sijin took the talisman paper and glanced at it: “It’s not a normal text, but it looks like a ghostly talisman.”

Xu Xuancao sighed: “It’s good to recover my eyes quickly or if my master is here. He is best at drawing spells.”*