Chapter 10: Possessiveness

Xu Xuancao’s eyeballs were dry and astringent, and physiological tears overflowed from the corners of her eyes.

In her hazy tears, his face seemed to be separated by a layer of mist, only the long and delicate outline and the extremely beautiful thin lips could be seen clearly.

He cupped her face with both hands, stroking her eyelids like fine down feathers: “Does your eyes hurt?”

Xu Xuancao shook her head, “I’m not afraid of pain.”

She was physically punished by her master before, fighting with monsters to the death. She has suffered many more injuries than this.

At that moment, Xu Xuancao was worried about him, and gently tugged at his sleeve. “I smell blood, where are you hurt?”

Bai Sijin said calmly, “A little injury.”

Xu Xuancao vaguely saw that his clothes were torn, It seemed to be stained with blood, and he pulled open the lapel of his shirt nervously.

There was a blood paw print on his chest.

Xu Xuancao said angrily: “Why did he hurt you?”

In Xu Xuancao’s eyes, Bai Sijin is just a mortal, the only unique thing is his pure aura similar to that of a good man of ten generations.

Recalling that her uncle once said that a monk who traveled west was a benevolent man of ten generations, and countless monsters missed his flesh and blood. If the monster eats his flesh, it will not only deepen one’s cultivation, but also make him immortal.

Could it be that he is really a good man of ten generations?

Bai Sijin twisted the white jade pendant hanging around his neck, and said calmly: “He wanted to cut open my chest, but when he touched this jade pendant, his body became paralyzed for some reason. You just arrived at this time.

“Hold the jade pendant and feel the aura inside.”

“Well, it’s a spiritual jade that can ward off evil spirits.”

Bai Sijin said: “It was a gift from an eminent monk.”

Xu Xuancao frowned: “This jade pendant is enough to deal with ordinary evil spirits. The one in Weiyuan is more tricky.”

Bai Sijin took out the medicine jar from the medicine box, and with the ointment on his fingertips, he gently rubbed the area around her eyes. “Is it better? Next time, don’t take it off at random.”

The ointment is thin yet soft, with a fresh mint flavor. Refreshing and cooling to relieve pain.

Xu Xuancao enjoyed his thoughtful application of medicine, her pores opened up in comfort, but her heart felt as if it was resting on a rock.

She doesn’t want anything to happen to him.

With such a pure physique, many monsters covet him and want to devour his flesh and blood.

It is far from enough to rely on a jade alone, and someone with strong magic power must be by his side.

She secretly decided that she must protect him.

But, can she stay with him forever?

And at this time.

Bai Sijin lowered his eyes, staring at her beautiful face with her eyes closed, her face was calm and unruffled, and her eyes were as thick as splashed ink.

Her unique body fragrance was like poppy powder, poured into the lungs with a breath, and melted into the depths of his body.

He became addicted without knowing it.

He massaged her eyelids with his fingertips, as if to quench his thirst.

She will probably never know how calm and self-possessed he is, how strongly he suppresses a certain desire.

 ***

Mountain trails, dead of night.

Ah Qing rode a stinky donkey, picked up a piece of carrot by a thin thread with a pole, and led the donkey with it.

At this time, his mana was sealed and he couldn’t fly freely, so he could only ride a donkey into the city, but the donkey was trying to compete with him and refused to obey.

“Stupid donkey, hurry up!” He kicked the donkey’s calf with both legs.

The donkey let out a cry, and suddenly ran wildly in the woods, the leaves slapped Ah Qing in the face.

Ah Qing pulled the rein tightly and shouted: “I wipe! Stop!”

The donkey rushed over a short tree, bent the trunk and knocked him off the donkey’s back.

With a bang, Ah Qing’s eyes flashed like gold stars, and he fell to the ground in big characters.

The donkey managed to get rid of him and disappeared without a trace.

“Hee hee hee hee” laughter came from the top of the tree, which was very perverted.

Ah Qing could hear goosebumps, endured the pain all over his body, and sat up furiously: “You’re laughing at your father, old pervert!”

Wei Yuan protruded tentacles of black mist from the crown of the tree, and said in a strange way: “I just want to see you. Hehehe, how did you become like this?”

Ah Qing raised his short hand and made a fist: “I’m happy, don’t mind your business! Do you believe that I can flick you with just one finger?”

“I’m so scared.” Wei Yuan shook the branch, and a leaf on Ah Qing’s head floated, “It must have been done by an adult, I knew it, hee hee hee…”

Wei Yuan has established an image of arrogance and unruly behavior in the outside world, only revealing the truth in front of acquaintances. His personality, Ah Qing especially suffers because of it.  

Ah Qing rubbed his goosebumps: “Don’t laugh naughtily, it’s disgusting. What are you doing here in Ancheng?”

“Do me a favor.”

Ah Qing snorted, his nostrils turned to the sky: “My brother will need your help?”

“That woman is a very defensive person, so I’ll just push her along, help the lord clear the suspicion, and experience the bridal chamber Joy, hee hee.”

Ah Qing frowned: “My brother has seen thousands of girls, how could he like her? She is a disciple of the Guiyun Sect and our sworn enemy, so don’t make decisions casually.”

“Hey~ I think grown-ups enjoy it.”

“Fuck!”