Chapter 3: Encompass

Encompass- transitive verb. : include, comprehend. a plan that encompasses a number of aims. : envelop. : to form a circle about : enclose.

Xu Xuancao temporarily lived in Bai Sijin's house because of her poisoned eyes.

There is one thing that is quite suspicious. Why did the Bai family have a demonic smell before, although it was only for a moment? She is sure but she will not admit it but it is definitely from the green snake demon.

It could be that the green snake demon followed her and wanted to sneak attack while she was injured.

Xu Xuancao became more and more worried. She then went and looked for Bai Sijin, intending to ask him.

But after some thought, could the Green Snake Demon be related to Bai Sijin?

However, Bai Sijin's breath is pure, and likely to be a kind person in ten generations*. It is absolutely impossible for this kind of people to join forces with evildoers, otherwise they will be contaminated with filth.

(The specific meaning of this sentence is kind of vague for me but i think this means Bai Sijin's kindness is rare in ten generations or something?)

Xu Xuancao was walking in the corridor when she suddenly heard the sound of a broom scratching the floor heavily, making her eardrums a little uncomfortable.

"Let me sweep the floor! Go to hell!"

Xu Xuancao vaguely felt that tone was familiar, but the other party's voice was very tender, very different from the previous adult snake demon.

She felt suspicious, and jumped towards the source of the sound, grabbing the boy by the collar.

Xu Xuancao lowered her head and sniffed him. She smelled a stinky milky smell, which was not evil, so she frowned and loosened his collar.

Ah Qing was ruthlessly thrown to the ground, and when he raised his eyes to see who it was, he was shocked.

He saw that Xu Xuancao's eyes were covered with a white cloth, holding a Taixu sword, while her whole body was flying coldly.

At this time, Ah Qing's mana was sealed by Bai Sijin, turning into a boy with short limbs, and was punished to clean up the yard.

Without mana, the demonic aura is naturally gone. She has never seen his physical appearance, so she wouldn't be able to recognize him.

Xu Xuancao said coldly: "Who are you?"

Ah Qing's forehead was full of sweat: "I, I am..."

"He is my medicine boy." Not far away, Bai Sijin's clear voice came, breaking the tense situation.

Ah Qing couldn't help being overjoyed when he saw his brother. He flew behind Bai Sijin with his short legs, making a face at Xu Xuancao's figure, and pressed her in a low voice, "Damn blind, bitch!"

Bai Sijin twisted two fingers in his sleeves, sealed his mouth, and said in a stern voice: "Quiet."

Ah Qing couldn't open his mouth, his nose reddened, looking like he was about to cry.

After hearing Bai Sijin's explanation, Xu Xuancao knew that she had misunderstood tge medicine boy, and felt even more ashamed of Doctor Bai.

He took her in and treated her with good intentions, but she smashed his precious medicinal herbs and almost injured the medicine boy.

"Doctor Bai, I misunderstood." Xu Xuancao apologized in shame, "I'm sorry!"

Bai Sijin didn't seem to care, and said softly, "Are you hungry? Let's go eat."