[Past Story Extra] Let me have a baby with you too

A thousand years ago, Su Jin was cultivating in seclusion on Qingcheng Mountain when she unintentionally discovered a lava cave brimming with spiritual energy. Inside the cave grew a sacred Bodhi tree.

Legend has it that the Bodhi tree is the mother tree capable of giving birth to divine offspring.

Su Jin looked up at the top of the cave, where a large hole had formed, leading to a starry sky like a dark curtain.

She speculated that this tree had originated from a seed fallen from the divine realm, absorbing the qi of the world and slowly growing into an uneven little tree.

The branches and leaves of the sacred tree were sparse, with only a single fruit hanging, small in size, dried and shriveled. It appeared to be lacking sufficient nourishment.

"Poor little thing." Su Jin gently touched the flattened fruit and faintly heard a whimpering sound. The leafy skin of the fruit trembled slightly, resembling a timid and shy little creature.

She speculated that there was a spiritual essence within the fruit, feeling quite surprised. She cast a spell, and immediately, a light rain began to fall on Qingcheng Mountain.

Fine spring rain descended, landing on the layers of leaves. The fruit became covered in droplets, glistening and transparent.

Smiling gently, Su Jin said, "I will take care of you, little one."

From that day on, Su Jin settled in the cave and spent her days and nights with the fruit.

He had always enjoyed gardening and took great pleasure in caring for the sacred tree, using her spiritual power to fertilize the fruit.

Before long, the sacred tree sprouted new shoots, and the fruit became plump and green.

During his leisure time after cultivation, Su Jin would transform into his original form as a white snake, climbing onto the tree branches and listening to the fruit's breathing.

The white snake entwined around the branches, extending its head toward the green fruit, sniffing its scent.

There was a fragrance of fresh wood, faint and aromatic, refreshing the heart and mind.

"Such a lovely fragrance, you must be a girl," he said, smelling the fruit's aroma, gradually falling into a slumber. Unconsciously, his spiritual consciousness entered a small world.

In this space, lush vegetation spread like strokes of green paint.

Su Jin walked barefoot on the soft green grass, deeply inhaling the surrounding air filled with the scent of fresh wood.

It seemed to be the scent of that green fruit.

A green figure flashed through the jungle before him, light and graceful like an elf.

"Who are you?" The voice seemed to come from the layers of leaves, timid and delicate, like the sweet and clear song of a lark.

He smiled faintly, "I am a snake."

She asked softly, "Will you eat me?"

Su Jin suddenly understood that consuming the fruit of the Bodhi tree could greatly enhance one's cultivation by a thousand years. It was a rare opportunity, which is why many people wanted to pick this pitiful fruit.

No wonder she was so timid.

"I won't eat you," he said in a magnetic and gentle voice.

The small green fruit remained hidden in the forest, seemingly skeptical. She was still afraid to meet him but also seemed to believe him, emanating a faint and ambiguous sound.