[Past Story Extra] I want to do that kind of thing with you

Su Jin gazed at her pure and beautiful face, hesitated for a moment, and smiled helplessly, "You're still a child."

Little Green Fruit looked down at her hands and feet, confirming it, and confidently retorted, "I have grown up."

Su Jin shook his head, "In the human world, when a man and a woman become husband and wife, it's either through matchmaking or mutual affection."

Little Green Fruit said, "But aren't we mutually affectionate?"

"But the affection between you and me is not of a romantic nature."

Little Green Fruit gestured with her fingers, "You are a man, I am a woman, and we have such a good relationship. Why do you say it's not?"

Indeed, she was just a child, after all, she hadn't experienced life in the human world, so she didn't understand these things.

He patiently explained to her how mortal men and women fall in love, how men pursue women they admire, sending flowers every day and singing folk songs, giving tokens of affection.

Little Green Fruit listened attentively and nodded, "Okay, I understand."

With that, she leaped lightly and flew towards the depths of the green forest.

Su Jin watched her green figure drift away and felt a trace of inexplicable sadness in his heart.

She should understand now and won't say "marry him" anymore.

Su Jin sat cross-legged on the green grass, closed his eyes, and focused on cultivating in his own small world.

He discovered that cultivation progressed rapidly in this place, perhaps because the aura here was pure, capable of purging impurities from the body.

After his cultivation session, Su Jin smelled a floral fragrance and opened his eyes in surprise, only to find a bundle of crimson peach blossoms playfully pressed against his face.

"For you!" the voice sounded joyful and uplifted.

Behind the bouquet of flowers, a bright and beautiful girl's face appeared, with a smiling expression that outshone even the peach blossoms.

Su Jin's breath caught for a moment, feeling a sudden realization. "This is..."

Little Green Fruit smiled brightly and said, "I am pursuing you."

She handed him the peach blossoms, bounced up, and her pure white toes stepped on the lush green grass as she began to sing.

"I offer you peach blossoms, one by one, one petal at a time, adorning my heart..."

Su Jin watched her dance and sing, and couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Upon hearing his laughter, Little Green Fruit became embarrassed and twisted her arm behind her back, saying, "I composed the song myself."

Su Jin nodded, "It sounds very beautiful."

"You liking it is enough!" Little Green Fruit happily flew away.

Since then, Little Green Fruit would send flowers to Su Jin every day and sing her own cheesy love songs, never tiring of it.

Su Jin indulged her with a smile.

In his eyes, Little Green Fruit wouldn't understand romantic affection. To her, it was just playing with him.

In another two hundred years, when Little Green Fruit matured on the tree and became a deity, she would possess a physical body.

When she experienced worldly matters and found a man she truly admired, she would look back on this time and simply smile.

Little Green Fruit, on the other hand, believed that they were already in a romantic relationship.

After her magical powers grew stronger, Little Green Fruit could release her spiritual consciousness and play around near Qingcheng Mountain like a ghost.

On one occasion, while playing near a waterfall in the mountains, she stumbled upon a couple from a nearby village engaged in an illicit affair.

The two embraced and kissed, whispering sweet words to each other.

Little Green Fruit floated in the air, observing them curiously.

They kissed and touched each other for a while, then quickly removed their clothes, embracing each other in complete nudity.

The man positioned himself between the woman's legs and began moving rhythmically. The woman moaned seductively.

Little Green Fruit watched this scene in shock, experiencing a strong visual and mental impact.

So, couples also do these kinds of things?

Why is it different from her and Bai Bai...

On that day, Su Jin arrived in the small world to cultivate and found Little Green Fruit squatting alone under a tree, looking like a mushroom.

Su Jin crouched down, approached her, and gently asked, "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Little Green Fruit turned her face to look at him, lightly biting her red lips, and helplessly threw herself into his embrace.

"What's the matter?" Su Jin stroked her head.

Little Green Fruit remained silent and suddenly pressed Su Jin's body down on the grass, her body soft and tender against his.

Su Jin felt the rise of her chest and his breath became heavy as he sighed, "What are you doing?"

"I want to be with you..." Little Green Fruit leaned in, her red lips covering his thin lips, "Doing what lovers do."