Chapter 51: Half human half snake (H)

Xu Xuancao was faced with the visual impact of him being a demon for the first time.

As a half-human, half-snake being, he was completely different from his previous gentle demeanor, emanating a seductive and powerful aura.

This was the true appearance of Demon Sujin, unfiltered and authentic.

Xu Xuancao became wary and said, “Now that you’ve become like this, what do you want?”

Sujin’s thick and long snake tail drilled between her legs. His upper body pressed against hers, and his hands firmly grasped her body, trying to prevent her from pulling away.

“Of course, I want to continue, my dear.” He sensually licked and teased her neck, each word spraying with heated desire.

Her heart thumped intensely as she felt something hard pressing against her inner thighs, with a slightly unusual shape.

When she looked down, she discovered two thick and robust penises.

He rubbed his prominent nose against hers, his thin lips grazing her red lips, murmuring in a panting-like tone.

“Both at the same time, do you like it? Do you like it?”

“No,” she resisted and pushed him away. “How can both fit in? It will hurt.”

The more she resisted, the tighter the snake tail entwined around her legs. Her hands were pinned above her head, assuming a sacrificial posture.

The one on top was even thicker, brushing against her flower petals, and with a soft “pop,” it penetrated her with its semen-coated tip.

Xu Xuancao moaned with her head held high, instinctively clinging to his neck, straddling the icy snake tail with her bare bottom.

He raised his eyebrows and eyes. “Hmm… there’s still one more.”

She tensed her body, unsure where the other one would enter.

A mix of excitement and fear washed over her…

The second one, slightly slimmer but longer in size, brushed and teased her rear entrance with its glans.

She realized what was about to happen and pushed against his chest with her palm, only to receive a forceful thrust deep inside.

“Ah…” It hit her cervix, causing a soft, acidic sensation.

“It doesn’t hurt, baby,” he caressed her cheek with his sharp lips, gently comforting her. “I’ll make you feel very comfortable.”

The slender penis pressed against the tight rear opening, slowly but steadily pushing deeper until it reached a halfway point and stopped.

He licked her small face and smiled. “See, I didn’t lie to you. It doesn’t hurt, right?”

She took a moment to feel it. The backside felt swollen and hot, indeed not painful.

With one thick penis filling her front and a slim one inserted in her rear, she felt a sense of complete possession.

Bai Sijin tightly wrapped his arms around her waist, while the snake tail moved up and down between her legs, burying the two fleshy rods deep inside her.

Fully inserted, they disappeared between her buttocks.

Fully withdrawn, they revealed a large section of the phallus covered in sticky fluids.

From a distance, it appeared as though Bai Sijin’s white jade snake tail entwined around the lower half of the girl’s body, while her upper body was embraced by a man. Their lips and tongues intertwined as their bodies moved along with the undulating snake tail.

The girl’s fair and smooth body…

One had to get close to see clearly that her slit was filled with two snake penises, one thrusting in and out, continuously colliding with her round and rosy buttocks and the snake tail.

The sound of slapping mixed with the sound of water, creating an itchiness that was sticky and tantalizing.

She gasped, enduring wave after wave of stimulation, her lower body gushing out the lascivious fluids of orgasm.

Ah… so pleasurable… mmm…

Listening to the sounds of the two snake penises thrusting into her, her itchiness and arousal grew stronger.

She couldn’t understand why, despite cultivating the ruthless path, she could still be aroused by him.

For a full day and night, she was entangled by his snake body, her pussy filled with snake penises, her belly filled with scorching hot and milky white fluids, causing a slight bulge.

The snake body was more enduring than a human body, perhaps due to the inherently lustful nature of snakes.

In the east, the day broke, and the dawn crept into the dim tower through a small window.

Faint rays of light enveloped her body, reddened by their intense lovemaking.

She lay flat on the grass bed, her legs unable to close, and the semen flowed out of her tiny hole.

Bai Sijin maintained his snake form, his tail rubbing against her skin in an affectionate manner.

He performed a cleansing spell, cleaning her sweaty body, as well as her thighs coated with a mixture of their lustful fluids.

Then, he gently embraced her, assuming a comfortable position for her.

She gazed at his handsome face, and a warm feeling surged in her chest, flowing through her limbs and body like a spring.

Since she had known him, he had always taken care of her and looked out for her.

Like a gentle spring rain, quietly nourishing the green grass.

But he was a demon lord. Why was he so good to her…