[Past Story Extra] The Last Side

On the green ground, a naked girl was sitting astride the man’s thighs, her buttocks overlapping.

The milky white and smooth delicate body undulates, and the snowy breasts throb, pinching and sucking the thick and long fleshy stalk hard.

With the full buttocks moving, the flesh-colored penis appeared between the buttocks.

The honey juice overflowed and splashed on the intersection of the two.

She twisted her waist, letting the glans bump against her most sore heart.

“Baibai, you are mine.”

Little green fruit moved for a long time, finally produced Su Jin’s semen, and swallowed a lot of white turbidity in her narrow vagina.

The limp penis is stuffed inside, still in a sizeable shape, blocking the semen, and only very little flows out of the body.

The little green fruit limply fell on Su Jin’s body, panting and said: “Hmm…in vain, I’m so tired.”

Su Jin broke free from the green vine with magic, stretched her arms and hugged the little green fruit into her arms.

Now that it’s done, there’s nothing he can do about her.

“Why are you so capricious.” He sighed, stroking her slightly sweaty temples.

He was about to extract the stuffed cock. She hugged him tightly, and her lower body clamped him tightly: “Don’t come out.”

Su Jin felt her wet and hot sucking, and her cock hardened again, and helplessly laid her flat on the grass.

Covering her body, he moved his narrow buttocks slowly and gently, his cock slowly rubbing against her tender hole.

Little green fruit’s legs were crossed around his waist, his lower body felt numb, and he whispered.

“Bai Bai, you made it so comfortable, go a little deeper, ah…”

In the small world, there is no difference between day and night.

I don’t know how long the ups and downs will last.

When Little green fruit woke up, Su Jin was no longer there, her body was cleaned up.

She left the small world in the state of a spirit, and found an extremely beautiful white jade python coiled under the whirling tree in the lava cave.

Looking closely, the snake’s body and even its eyeballs are covered with a white film.

“Baibai, Baibai.”

Little green fruit called out to him, but there was no response.

It is said that snakes seem to be in hibernation when they shed their skin, and are very insensitive to the outside world.

This snake slough is related to that sexual incident?

She seemed to have done something bad…

Little green fruit waved her hand towards his milky white eyes.

He probably couldn’t see her clearly.

Little green fruit squatted on the stone pier, waiting for him to shed the snake’s skin.

She held her chin in both hands, secretly thinking about what would happen if she used her original body to make sauce with herself in vain.

So sleepy, she squinted for a while, and suddenly heard very thin footsteps.

Opening her eyes, she saw a ragged child in front of him, about ten years old, sneaking towards the whirling tree.

The child was nimble, avoided the white snake, climbed up the whirling tree like a monkey, and stretched out his arms to grab the real body of the little green fruit.

Little green fruit broke out in a cold sweat: “Xiaobai, wake up!”

Su Jin was in a coma and could not sense the outside world.

He set up a powerful enchantment, and no monster can pass through here.

But one hundred secrets and one sparse, this enchantment has no effect on children who have no power.

The child grabbed the fruit and pulled it hard.

It was as if she had been grabbed by a strange meridian, and she was in severe pain all over her body.

“Don’t…”

She watched helplessly as the stems of the original body were broken off, and the green fruit rolled onto the soil.

At the last moment of coma, in her hazy vision, the whirling leaves were rapidly drying up.

Pieces of yellow leaves falling on her body are the mother’s last attachment to her daughter.

“Baibai…Baibai…”

The teardrops were shaking, I just wanted to look at Baibai, but I saw the child bent down to pick up the green fruit, and fled here quickly.

Her eyes went dark, and if she woke up again, she didn’t know where she was.