[Past Story Extra] Bai Bai, I'm f*cking you

Little green fruit sat straddling Su Jin, she opened the two tightly closed fleshy shells, held the man’s penis and stuffed it into the pussy.

However, the slit was too tight, and the thick glans couldn’t penetrate into the tender pussy, which made her forehead sweat slightly.

Little green fruit said angrily: “Your dick is too big!”

Su Jin: “…”

Why does this kid keep learning such dirty words?

Little green fruit rubbed her penis with the head of her penis, irritating her sensitive lips and giving off a tingling sensation.

“Ah… Bai Bai, do you feel very comfortable?”

Her voice was pure and sweet, but her words were extremely obscene, giving people the ultimate sense of separation.

Su Jin lay down on the dry grass, clutching the green vine with her fingers, in front of her eyes was the girl’s white flesh, forced to feel the softness of her cunt.

Comfortable? More than that, it’s really hard to describe.

The scalp was numb, and the electric pleasure filled the whole body.

He suddenly wanted to penetrate her and fuck her hard, staining her flawless body with his cum.

But no, she is still so young, how could he bully her like that.

Rational and sexual desires were in a fierce battle, and he delayed the time to break free.

Her cunt overflowed with juice, and when she got smooth, the head of her cock was forced into her body.

She cried out in pain, and looked down at her lower body.

Two plump fleshy shells bit his thick cylindrical head, and there was a sense of beauty that cut open the restriction.

She looked up again, and found that Su Jin turned her face away, her eyes were tightly closed, and her jaw line was tense like a knife.

Is he having a hard time?

She leaned over to comfort him with a kiss, and accidentally, her ass collapsed, and the meat cock split open the tight acupuncture point and inserted half of it.

Ah…

The man’s genitals were stabbed into the untouched vagina, and her lower body felt sore and swollen.

She could feel deeply that a part of her in vain was stretched out underneath her, buried in the depths, and merged with herself.

Su Jin narrowed her eyes slightly, but the pupils were actually vertical, glowing scarlet, and a blush was mixed into her originally clear face.

Little green fruit stared at him contentedly, “Baibai, you are inside me.”

“Do you know what you are doing?” His tone showed a hint of helplessness, and the exhaustion after pampering.

There was no way to correct the child, so I could only watch her crooked into a situation where the two of them couldn’t end.

He was too rational, longing for her and pity her.

She was the one who took the initiative, but he felt guilty for not teaching the child well.

Little green fruit didn’t understand his entanglement, and answered him with a smile: “I know, I will grind out your semen and eat it all with my pussy.”

The stems are more deeply tucked.

“Look at me.” He heaved his body up and down, struggling to swallow his cock.

With his eyes closed, he just ignored her, and the veins on his wrists were bulging.

Tired after dozens of fucks, she lay on his body, rubbing her tender and plump breasts against his chest, possessing him to her heart’s content: “Bai Bai, I’m fucking you”