Chapter 9: Fantasy Bridal Chamber

That night, Xu Xuancao fell asleep early.

The bedding was light and warm, and the soft pillow was stuffed with dried flowers. The fragrance was pleasant, lulling her into a dream.

She slowly opened her eyes, and found that there was a wedding bed covered by Hong Luan’s quilt* under her body, and her face was covered by a bright red silk satin.

(Hong Luan betokens congregating for the joyous events of marriage and wedding. It has to do with 流蕩 liúdàng = to roam about, to rove; to float, to flow; 虛榮 xūróng = vanity, pomp, empty glory; to be vainglorious.)

Hmm… where is this?

She wanted to lift the veil, but she couldn’t move her body. She could only see under the veil—the red-hot wedding dress embroidered with golden silk dragon and phoenix.

This is her wedding?

No, she obviously couldn’t see. Why can she see again?

Her head was like soaked cotton, falling heavily. The thoughts are blank, and the mind seems to be drained.

In a trance, a person’s footsteps moved closer to her, and a pair of high-top men’s boots with golden dragon and red embroidery appeared in her field of vision.

The man’s waist was tightly girded, his spacious clothes fell straight down, and his red clothes were like fire, but his face could not be seen.

She didn’t know who the groom was, and she felt uneasy.

A hand as white as jade slowly stretched out towards her, with long fingers wrapping around a corner of the red veil.

Her heart was tense as she stared at the hand tightly, trying to see what he looked like.

The jade hand lifted the red veil, gently and solemnly, slowly revealing his figure with broad shoulders and long legs.

Who is he?

Phew, once the wind passed, the red candle suddenly went out.

While the veil was taken off, the bridal chamber was engulfed in darkness.

Xu Xuancao was stunned for a moment, then felt a broad embrace on her body, trapping her in the shackles formed by the bed and the other person’s chest.

His thin, cool lips covered her, and he kissed moistly.

She had never been treated lightly by a man, and she was aroused with goosebumps all over her body.

Ordinarily, she would be extremely angry. But at this moment, her brain was like losing its mind, and he was kissing her and rubbing against her body in a daze.

The buttons of the wedding dress were undone one by one, and the thick palms were caressing the lump of softness through her underwear.

She was ignorant, her limbs seemed to be soaked in warm water, soft and delicate, and she let him knead her body.

He lowered his body and lay down on her neck, licking and touching the delicate skin on it.

Lips and tongue slid down along her collarbone, the tip of his teeth bit the loose apron, took the pink dogwood in one mouthful, and sucked the erect nipple hard.

“Hmm…” The dense itching swept over her body like a wave.

The word “wife” overflowed with his hot breath, and the raving was hoarse and sexy, mixed with unfamiliar lust and possessiveness.

His voice is so familiar.

It rushed into her brain like an electric current.

Suddenly, she woke up with a start.