2

Yan Qing's head was completely stunned.

He had never encountered such a situation in his hundreds of years as a demon student. He looked at the assistant who suddenly pushed in the door and said hesitantly: "I, I, I, actually, it's not..."

The assistant looked dumbfounded. With an expression on his face, he backed away straight away, quickly left the bathroom, and finally closed the door thoughtfully for him.

At first glance, it seems that there are too many things in mind.

Yan Qing was about to cry but felt that maybe he didn't do enough good things on weekdays. God wanted him to experience all the bad things today.

With a sad face, he changed back to his true form and returned the clothes to Zhang Xun in a hurry.

When I left, the entire rose tree had its branches hanging down.

On the other side, on the big bed in the hotel's luxurious suite, the man's muscular arm held up his mobile phone, his brows slightly furrowed.

On the other end of the phone, the assistant's exclamation continued: "Oh my god, your blind date is actually holding a... shirtless man?"

Geng Yihuai looked at the two stacks of clothes on the carpet that were tangled together and had obviously different sizes. He said calmly to the other end of the phone: "Don't worry about him."

Then he hung up the phone.

He raised his hands to put on his own clothes, leaving only the other person's clothes piled there in a mess.

Geng Yihuai picked up the clothes easily.

With a clang, everything in his pants pocket fell out - a wallet with a cartoon flower printed on the lower right corner, a solitary key, a pen, and a glasses cloth specially designed for wiping glasses.

The little monster that slipped away took nothing with him.

Geng Yihuai: "..."

Thinking of the young man hugging him last night, his eyes were red, his voice was soft and a little crying, and he softly shouted "please".

His throat went dry, he coughed slightly, and then he opened his wallet.

But there was nothing in the wallet like the ID card he wanted to see. There were only a few milk tea shop reward cards, a bank card, and more than two hundred yuan in change.

For those who didn’t know, I thought it belonged to someone’s middle school or high school student’s wallet.

The first time he saw the other person, he could tell that the little guy was a monster, especially if he was sleeping with someone's underage monster, right?

Geng Yihuai held his wallet for a moment, his dark blue pupils bottomless. The heating in the room was on full blast, and he didn't know if he just remembered what happened last night. He suddenly felt a little warm and raised his hand to roll up the cuffs of his clothes.

The man put away the things Yan Qing left behind, held the doorknob with his slender fingers, and left.

...

Fengnian Studio lacks financial resources and is located in a remote suburb. Fortunately, it is quiet and spacious. Even a newcomer like Yan Qing has a small independent office.

He leaned against the floor-to-ceiling window, curled up his legs, and spread out his notebook on his knees. He held the pen lightly and poured the ideas in his mind into the tip of the pen.

When he was writing, he was immersed in the idea that had just flashed across his mind, and his pen kept moving.

——"The northwest sea is vast, the waves are rolling into the sky, the wind is blowing and the rain is coming, and the gods and demons are passing by without daring to stop, they are all afraid."