74

Yan Qing really fell asleep completely this time.

He didn't even have time to see clearly whether what was born was a flower, a dragon, or a combination of a flower and a dragon, before the whole flower passed out.

In fact, the second birth was not painful, and it even felt very comfortable later on because Geng Yihuai wanted to use that method to transmit demonic power to him...

He didn't fall asleep from exhaustion this time, but the moment the child was born, the roots instantly became very transparent, allowing his demonic power to flow completely freely.

Only then did he realize that he had been suffering from a serious illness at his root that was no less severe than Geng Yihuai's. He didn't know when it had fallen down. The several bloodline awakenings were all due to the slow recovery of old wounds. Perhaps because of being pregnant with the child, the last bit of the old wounds never healed.

Until after both children were born.

Yan Qingben was full of questions - why he didn't have a demon pill, why Ajiu said he had dragon blood in his body, and why he was always having dreams that seemed like thousands of years ago.

But before he had time to ask, all the memories that came flooding back answered these questions.

Immediately, he was hit by the memories that came up and he fell into coma.

...

Tian Qingque buried her head among the ancient books blackmailed from the Liu family and let out an exclamation.

"Found it!!! I found it!!!"

All around were great demons who had never raised a child by themselves - all of them were exhausted.

This shout immediately called out all the elders of the demon clan, and the green wolf roared: "What are you looking for!? Don't let the wolf sleep!"

Tian Qingque was completely unaware of the resentment of the big demons.

He held the book in his hand, pulled Canglang's collar with great excitement, and showed the contents of the book to Canglang's eyes: "Look!" - In ancient times, there was a big demon in the Flower Clan, who had no elixir, no belonging, and no one knew who he was. Plant...'"

Before he finished reading, Canglang's eyes widened: "Isn't this, isn't this what the adults asked us to find...!"

"Yan Qing is not a rose. His birth is unknown, and he is suspected of being an fennel. The descendants of Cao Cao and Rose are originally born with completely impure blood, and are born without demon elixirs. They are basically destined to die from the sky at birth. "

Fennel Cao and Rose, these two flower tribes are not to mention highly capable demons. Even the little demons are not many.

These two small tribes are too weak, and their hybridization has no future. It is no wonder that when consciousness is born, the demon pill is not born.

Tian Qingque continued: "But back then, during the True Dragon Tribulation - I think it was us, sir. By chance, this ancient flower demon actually rose up in the wind, and its demonic power climbed all the way to the top, until it was dark for the first time. The demon fell in chaos."

Cang Lang also read this inconspicuous page buried in Liu's ancient book and suddenly realized.

"...There are actually records. However, all clans treasure this kind of information about the demon core bloodline. Although the Liu family claims to have all the records, in fact, there is no secret information about many demon clan branches. Is this record reliable? Yes Who remembered it?"