44

After all, Yan Qing is not a human being, nor is she a female. The situation of pregnancy is different from that of humans.

Until now, he has had a child, except for the lack of demon power, and has not shown any other reaction. Geng Yihuai was worried at first, but he was relieved when Yuan Yu said that this was a normal phenomenon.

But Yuan Yu clearly said at that time that only in the late stages of pregnancy would she occasionally feel uncomfortable.

Geng Yihuai hurried forward, filled the little guy with a cup of warm water, and gently stroked his back, using gentle demonic power to sort out Yan Qing's breath.

This was obviously uncomfortable. The little guy couldn't vomit anything, his eyes were slightly red, his face was pale, and his abundant demon power couldn't make him feel better.

Geng Yihua wiped Yan Qing's mouth carefully. After Yan Qing drank the warm water, he picked up Yan Qing without hesitation and put the little flower demon on the bed.

The little guy curled up, his eyes were confused, and the color on his face had faded. He was obviously suffering.

"I called Yuan Yu to come over."

The little guy immediately tugged on his hand and whispered: "No, she said, it will be fine after a while."

Geng Yihuai kissed his forehead gently and comforted him. He slowly stroked the branches above the little guy's head and said distressedly: "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay," the little flower demon leaned on the pillow, "I'm a little dizzy, just lie down. Please help me look at the baby. I really want to know how the child is doing now."

His attention was diverted by the Flower Demon Clan's affairs before, but now that he is back home, Yan Qing's mind is filled with the child's situation.

He had only been pregnant for a few months, and after awakening his bloodline, he suddenly had signs that only appeared in the later stages of pregnancy. Yan Qing was really worried.

He held Geng Yihuai's hand tightly, his dark eyes full of hope.

Geng Yihuai couldn't refuse at all. He raised his hand and tapped Yan Qing's bud with his fingertips.

The demon power of the real dragon that was deliberately suppressed flowed into Yan Qing's body, leading all the way to where the two demon pills were. The demonic power in Yan Qing's body was so abundant at this moment that Geng Yihuai was more careful than before, for fear that his own demonic power would compete with Yan Qing's demonic power.

"Did you see it?" The little guy leaned beside him and asked in a low voice.

Geng Yihuai nodded: "Yes."

While sorting out the demon power in Yan Qing's body, he said: "There is a change. The two demon pills are twice as big as before."

Yan Qing exclaimed: "Twice!?" Is this too much?

"Yes, twice as much, it's much more solid."

Yan Qing blinked, only feeling pleasantly surprised.

In other words, because of the awakening of his bloodline, not only did he no longer have a low level of cultivation, but his child also gained enough demonic power. Could it be possible that he would be born early?

Even though he was still a little dizzy now, Yan Qing felt extremely pleasantly surprised.

Will this child with whom he has the deepest bond come soon?