60

Only then did Yan Qing realize the reason why Geng Yihuai came to the car.

His entire flower plant was stunned, and branches that did not often appear during this period appeared on his head.

The branches have become larger than the small buds before, and there are one more flower buds, and several of them collide with each other and sway.

"I, I, I..."

"Aren't you quite happy when they said I was a pretty boy?" Mr. Geng finished dealing with all the outsiders, and then he began to settle accounts.

Yan Qing stopped talking completely.

He...well...he does seem to be a little funny, so he doesn't deny it?

"No..." Mr. Geng hugged him, "Don't say that the child is not ours again."

"Eh? But...don't we have to wait for Senior Yuan Yu to confirm it?"

Geng Yihuai looked at him for a long time. There was silence in the car, and she bit his ear directly.

This bite seemed to touch some kind of switch, and Geng Yihuai's eyes turned slightly red. His eyes moved, and he actually bit harder, and before letting go, he gently ground his teeth.

Yan Qing stepped back suddenly, but the man pulled him back forcefully and started to bite him from below the ear without any explanation.

He was no longer gentle than usual, and his movements were even a bit tough.

Yan Qing noticed that something was wrong with his Mr. Geng today.

Maybe it was because Geng Yihuai was too well controlled, maybe it was because Geng Yihuai was still impeccably gentle outside the car just now, or maybe it was because Geng Yihuai's expression didn't change much on weekdays, so Yan Qing, who spent time with Geng Yihuai day and night, didn't feel anything was wrong.

Even just now, when he was dealing with the rumors to scare the monkeys, his Mr. Geng was able to do it with ease and couldn't find anything wrong.

Yan Qing almost forgot that he had seen Geng Yihuai lose control.

Tao Ning told him that Geng Yihuai had been injured during the Black Demon turmoil many years ago. If there were too many killings and too much violence, he would even be confused for a short period of time or his character would be affected.

There was chaos at the cave entrance two days ago, and Geng Yihuai came back full of blood.

At that time, Yan Qing was wearing pajamas and sitting at his desk tinkering with screenwriting work. When he heard footsteps, he looked towards the door and said, "You're back? Isn't it hard?"

Geng Yihuai chuckled and said, "It's not bad."

Yan Qing got up and started. To hug it.

Geng Yihuai took a step back: "I'll wash it first, it smells a bit bloody."

The little flower demon smiled, with half of the tiger teeth at the corners of his mouth. He hugged him directly, and was tainted with Geng Yihuai's breath: "Then, let's wash it together? I It smells like blood now!"

Mr. Geng kissed him with a smile.

Geng Yihuai at that time looked no different from ordinary Geng Yihuai.

Yan Qing recalled Geng Yihuai's actions after he came back and found no trace at all.

If it weren't for now...

In his daze, Geng Yihuai was already completely pressing on him.

Yan Qing's whole body was red. He looked at Geng Yihuai, his eyes blinked, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and the ends of his eyes were drawn with innocence.