52

Yan Qing's expression was dull. After a long time, he blinked his eyes. His eyelashes trembled and he looked very shocked.

"Geng Yihuai?"

the man responded: "Huh?"

"You, you killed all those black monsters by yourself?"

"No," maybe it was because the little guy's surprised expression was too cute, and in Mr. Geng's eyes The worry was finally replaced by a smile, "Tao Ning also ate one."

The Taotie Demon crossed his arms and stood casually by the door, adding: "I only ate one."

He gritted his teeth: "Old Geng The killing was so merciless. How were those black monsters broken into pieces? Do you want me to lick the meat on the ground? I just ate one with all the beards and tails, and they were all broken into pieces

! His tone clearly indicated that he was not full.

Yan Qing had no time to pay attention to Tao Ning, who was "unsatisfied with her desires".

"You, you killed them all??"

A completely repeated question.

Geng Yihuai chuckled lightly, raised his hand and scratched Yan Qing's nose: "Silly."

Yan Qing immediately puffed up his cheeks and stopped talking.

The tense atmosphere in the room finally dissipated. Yan Qing turned his head and whispered with a flushed face: "So, you are really a dragon..."

Mr. Geng was so cute that he touched his red cheek. , nodded.

"That's right," Tao Ning still remembered the incident about the locust spirit and sarcastically said, "You have lived with Taotie and the real dragon for so long, and you have always felt that you are living in the insect world." The

little flower demon buried his entire face directly in Geng's face. In the arms of Mr.

ah!

What a shame!

He actually told the Flower Clan that he was very happy living with the locust spirit and snake demon! ! !

"Why are you suddenly surrounded by black demons?" Knowing that Yan Qing was embarrassed and afraid that he couldn't stand the teasing, Geng Yihuai deliberately changed the subject and said, "Tell me what was different at that time."

Mr. Geng can always tell when he is careful . Moisturizing things silently caress Yan Qing's heart with tenderness.

It's a pity that the little flower demon has now forgotten the previous crisis, and his mind is full of himself who kept saying that he would protect the ancient true dragon demon.

"Grandpa Tiandao, the ancient demon..." Yan Qing's expression froze, "No, you are the ancient demon."

Yan Qing: QAQ.

He stopped talking completely.

"Well..." He suddenly sat up, his face turning pale.

"What's wrong?"

"It's okay," Yan Qing waved his hands, obviously used to it, "I feel like vomiting again."

His Mr. Geng immediately showed a guilty look, and his cold blue eyes showed distress.

"I'm sorry," Yan Qing heard him say, "I made you work so hard."

"What does it have to do with you?" Yan Qing suppressed the feeling of nausea, "This is my own child..."

Lu Yuanxing didn't know The truth: "Child? Where is it? Where is the child?"

Geng Yihuai said helplessly: "Our child."