79

Yan Qing really knew nothing.

After all the things that happened these days, he himself was still a little worried that Geng Yihuai would be in trouble, but Geng Yihuai was not affected at all. He should deal with the company's affairs when he should be doing it, and he should come to the set to accompany him to work and deal with the demon clan rituals. , and have been doing it in an orderly manner.

As for getting married...there really isn't one.

Yan Qing's eyes kept lingering on the words "well-matched", and after looking at the eyes of He Jing and Hua Xun who were watching from the sidelines, he finally came to a conclusion.

"Is this some kind of media that is just trying to catch the wind?"

"Isn't it possible..." He Jing didn't expect that Yan Qing himself had no news. "This media is very trustworthy and never reports any false news, and it also said Is this the news from Mr. Geng's company personally?"

Yan Qing was also puzzled.

He said to He Jing: "Then I'll ask him when I get home if there are any senior executives in the company who are talking nonsense."

He Jing knew that Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing were not human beings. When the black demon surrounded them, As the only human being, he watched dumbfoundedly as Geng Yihuai killed all the black demons present with extremely cruel methods for Yan Qing.

Others would believe the unrestrained love triangle story of a wealthy family not long ago, but He Jing would not believe it.

He nodded and didn't take it seriously.

But others took it seriously.

When Yan Qing was packing up and returning home from get off work, an assistant director who had always had a tepid relationship with Yan Qing passed by and said angrily: "If Xiao Yan wasn't so good-looking..."

and then stopped talking.

Lin Xiao, who had been working as Yan Qing's assistant, was still standing aside. He immediately frowned and said, "What do you mean? Are you clear?"

"I'm not saying that if Xiao Yan wasn't good-looking, everyone would pay more attention to the script itself. Well."

Lin Xiao has been working in the fringe industry of the entertainment industry for many years, so how can he not know that there is something in this man's words?

She received Geng Yihuai's salary and did more than just run errands.

"That's what you said," Lin Xiao stopped the person rudely, "Who are you showing your weirdness to?"

"You're an assistant-"

"I'm an assistant, and I don't know how to speak softly," Lin Xiao said rudely. , "If you don't explain clearly or apologize, I will stand here today and stop you until the end of the world."

The assistant director usually held his breath and did not dare to provoke Yan Qing because of Geng Yihuai. Today, Geng Yihuai's company finally released accurate news that Geng Yihuai had a well-matched marriage partner. He felt happy for a moment and felt that Yan Qing's good days were coming to an end.

Yan Qing, a man, can he be so arrogant after his wedding tomorrow?

Can Geng Yihuai tolerate the right marriage partner?

If he were an ordinary person who married into a wealthy family, he would probably be able to get along well with his mistress, but if he was also a well-matched wife... who could tolerate a male lover that everyone knew?