32

Geng Yihuai originally wanted to persuade Yan Qing to wear his glasses again.

His little guy's human form has a flawless face that, when not wearing glasses, is enough to bring out all the light in the world.

Sometimes when he wakes up in the morning, Geng Yihuai sees the little guy still sleeping, and he can't help but raise his hand to touch his raised eyelashes and kiss his cheek.

But upon hearing Yan Qing's words, Geng Yihuai's eyes flashed.

He curled up his lips: "If you want to seduce... this is not enough." It

took a lot of courage for Yan Qing to say what he just said. He lowered his head at the moment, wishing to bury himself in the sofa, and asked in a low voice: "What else?" ,What else...?"

He was really shy this time, his whole body was on fire, and he almost turned back into his original form and was buried in the ground.

The buds on his head popped up due to shyness and nervousness, the branches and leaves on the sides were tender green, and the thorns on the branches were trembling slightly.

Geng Yihuai laughed, slowly came closer, gently pressed his chin on his forehead, and kissed the bud slowly and gently.

Yan Qing: "!!!"

He immediately used his demon power to control the flower bud to shrink back, lowered his head and buried himself in Geng Yihuai's arms.

A man's voice came from above: "This is seduction."

Yan Qing was about to transform back into his original form and bury himself in the next moment, but fortunately Tao Ning's voice brought him back from his thoughts.

"Hey -" Tao Ning hit the piano hard, and a powerful chord sounded, "Can you care about the old man's feelings?"

Yan Qing sat up straight after Geng Yihuai rubbed his hair.

He turned his head and looked at Tao Ning, who was still sitting on the piano bench: "Old man?"

Tao Ning adjusted his black-rimmed glasses: "Yes, I am an old monster - an old monster who has been single for many years! Can you " Can't you take care of my feelings?"

"Oh," the little flower demon was very considerate and decided to give in, "Then, the next time I kiss Mr. Geng, I will tell you in advance and ask you to turn around...

Geng Yihuai raised his lips silently and reminded him, "What are you calling me for?" "

Geng Yihuai!"

Tao Ning: "..." He is so desperate, please help.

The little flower demon was a little curious: "Mr. Tao, did you transform so early?"

"You didn't transform," Tao Ning squinted her eyes, "I was a demon when I was born."

Taotie is the son of the ancestor dragon, with the blood of the ancient great demon. He is above all living beings at birth.

Tao Ning smiled and waited for the admiring and envious look from the little flower demon, but unexpectedly Yan Qing looked at him in surprise, then leaned close to Geng Yihuai's ear and muttered.

Tao Ning couldn't intercept the whispered message to Boss Geng.

"——Xiao Yan, the mushroom and squid soup is ready!"

Yan Qing stood up quickly: "Here it comes! Thank you, Brother Li!"

Tao Ning watched Yan Qing trot into the kitchen and felt that Yan Qing looked at him a little bit during this period. Weird.