36

"No!" Yan Qing broke away from Geng Yihuai's arms, "I'm going to find Elder Tian Qingque. I would rather not investigate this matter, and I can't let you be in danger."

Although he spoke softly among the demon clan, he couldn't just In this way, the people close to you can be used as bait to catch the black demon.

He turned around and was about to leave, but the man standing beside him held him back easily.

Geng Yihuai laughed: "Where are you thinking?"

Tao Ning was completely shocked: "Who do you think is weak? Do you think me and Lao Geng are weak?"

Yan Qing still felt aggrieved: "Yeah, just use me as bait, whatever It's okay to choose a place far away from you, why would you be put in danger..."

"There is no danger," Geng Yihuai didn't know whether to blame his previous self for acting too realistically, "Don't forget that Tao Ning and I are safe. Yes, my true form is a dragon .”

“You’re trying to fool me again, what if you two are eaten by a black demon?” : "...I'm so desperate."

 No wonder Yan Qing didn't believe it. The Monster Clan has never disclosed the existence of Geng Yihuai to the public - this boss is too low-key and doesn't like the excitement at all, let alone being treated like a mascot. 

Except for the few big monsters in the clan now, no monster clan knows that in fact the true dragon bloodline has not been cut off, and there are still two ancient big monsters alive. Candle dragon, Taotie. Even if Geng Yihuai walked up to the demon tribe and shouted "I am a dragon", the reactions of other demon tribes would be similar to Yan Qing's.

 He can only wait for Hu Ranran and Lu Yuanxing to testify for him. Lu Yuanxing knew Geng Yihuai's identity. Hu Ranran met Lu Yuanxing again and got confirmation from Lu Yuanxing. The little flower demon would still believe what they said. 

Thinking of Hu Ranran...

 A complicated emotion flashed in Geng Yihuai's eyes. He said to the little guy: "Hu Ranran is in the guest room." 

"Ah?" 

"She happened to come to us today and met the black demon and was a little injured. She's still in a coma."

 "Ah Jiu is injured?"

A trace of annoyance flashed in Yan Qing's eyes, "It's my fault. I gave him the communication charm before and asked her to come over, but I didn't expect this to happen..."

 "Don't worry about it. It's my fault that I was careless and didn't handle it well."

 "I, shall I go up and see her first?" 

Geng Yihuai rarely said anything, as if the jealousy from before didn't exist. He nodded: "Go." 

When the little guy disappeared on the first floor, Tao Ning touched his chin: "Do you doubt Hu Ranran?" 

Geng Yihuai glanced at Tao Ning and did not answer, but his meaning was very obvious. 

"The timing of her appearance is such a coincidence. Both you and the little flower demon sent her messages to invite her over, but she didn't show up yesterday. She didn't show up during the day. She only showed up in the evening when the black demons were in action."

 Geng Yihuai sat on the sofa and pointed. He tapped his knee lightly with his sharp tip, his eyes half-closed, staring at the guest room upstairs, looking at Yan Qing and the unconscious Hu Ranran.

 ——Yan Qing was looking at Hu Ranran.

Hu Ranran didn't react at all. It seemed that he was really injured and fell into a coma. Looks perfectly normal. He recovered his thoughts and said calmly: "But she is indeed injured."