43

Tao Ning sent Geng Yihuai a private message that Yan Qing could not hear: "Actually, if you really want him to believe it, there are many ways."

The real dragon is so unique and has many characteristics that other demon clans do not have. As long as Geng Yihuai uses it one by one, Yan Qing should believe it no matter what, right?

Unexpectedly, Geng Yihuai just replied: "No."

"No??"

Geng Yihuai's tone was helpless and calm: "Do you think Yan Qing is stupid?"

"To be honest, not only is he not stupid, this kid has a clear mind."

"He doesn't believe it . , It’s just that he subconsciously doesn’t want to believe it.”

Although Yan Qing never showed too much concern about his origin and bloodline, it can be seen from the fact that Yan Qing was so happy after his bloodline awakened that the little flower demon actually still cares. .

Since he cared, Yan Qing naturally didn't want him to be a real dragon.

He knew how uncomfortable the little guy felt, and knew that Yan Qing had been worried that the gap between them was too big.

Geng Yihuai must have tried his best to convince Yan Qing, but he just couldn't bear it.

He sat behind Yan Qing and hugged him. Yan Qing hummed softly, not noticing his boyfriend's helpless expression at all.

He slept for seventeen days, spending one fantasy after another created by himself. At this moment, his demonic power increased greatly, and he felt no pressure when flying high in the sky. He only felt that the winter wind was very refreshing, and the birds around him were particularly cute.

This is really a novel experience for Yan Qing.

The little flower demon's demonic power has been so low for hundreds of years that it is almost non-existent, and its daily life is not much different from that of ordinary humans. Now, after sleeping for more than half a month, she wakes up with abundant demonic power, making everything interesting.

He raised his hand, and the demon power in his hand scattered into dots, scattered on the clouds Taotie stepped on, and directly shaped the clouds into the shape of locusts.

Tao Ning: "..."

"Ah!" The little flower demon finally reacted, "I just looked down at you, and subconsciously..."

Tao Ning gritted his teeth: "I hate it so much!"

The little flower demon's cheeks turned red: "I didn't mean it. "..."

Tao Ning gritted her teeth and ate it: "...I hate it even more."

Geng Yihuai was completely indifferent and rubbed the little flower demon's hair in front of his nominal elder, speaking softly. Praising the little guy's use of demon power just now: "It's great."

Tao Ning was so angry that he swallowed a mouthful of wind and let out a huge burp.

Yan Qing blinked and suddenly thought of the child: "That's right!"

"Huh?"

"The flower demons in the clan were all here just now, so I didn't say anything. I went to Shihua's place to test the child's bloodline before, and he was a purebred. The blood of the Flower Clan. Geng Yihuai, the child..." He bit his lower lip, "The child is really my own..."

Geng Yihuai paused in his smile and said in a low voice, "Yuanyu's blood test will not be wrong."

" But -"