53

Lin Xiao was originally very surprised as to why she was suddenly given a leave midway.

She only listened to Mr. Geng's assistant Li Mushan and told him that something unexpected happened yesterday. He was worried that something would happen again in the future and that she would not be able to cope with it, so she was temporarily allowed to take a break.

That's not a deduction from her pay - it's almost paid time off.

But this made Lin Xiao even more strange.

Why go to the trouble of hiring a new assistant and then putting her on paid leave?

Mr. Geng must have bullied Yan Qing somewhere, right?

She ran over with worry and confusion, but after seeing the newly appointed assistant, without saying a word, she packed up her things and went on paid leave, which made Yan Qing dumbfounded.

But Lin Xiao left, but Yan Qing didn't get out of the car.

He rolled up the window again, lowered his head and sat there, glancing at Geng Yihuai who was waiting patiently for him to get off the car from time to time, and secretly glancing out the window from time to time.

Even celebrities with generally high living standards may not be able to afford this expensive black luxury car, and it is rarely seen even in movie studios.

If you see him, he will be either a big shot who is famous all over the country, or a rich man with a high net worth.

Last time, it was because Geng Yihuai brought Yan Qing to the set without hesitation that rumors arose that Yan Qing was backed by a financial backer.

Ten minutes later, everyone in the studio was ready to start work. Yan Qing heard Director Wu shouting in the distance, "Why hasn't Xiao Yan come yet?"

Someone pointed to Director Wu where Geng Yihuai parked his car, and the meaning was obvious.

The man seemed to mutter a few words.

Who doesn't know that Yan Qing is backed by a financial backer and that he came here in this black luxury car last time?

I'm not sure what I'm doing in the car now. Maybe it was overdone, and the car just drove away without anyone getting out.

Director Wu: "...&%#@"

Yan Qing has already transformed into a great demon on par with Tao Ning because of his two transformations. If he listened attentively, these few words of conversation came to his ears very clearly.

Little Rose gritted her teeth: "They, why did they think of this?"

What is this?

He just admitted his relationship with Geng Yihuai. Why are these people thinking about this kind of thing?

"I told them to shut up,"

Mr. Geng said.

This sentence was filled with coolness, obviously mixed with anger.

Yan Qing quickly raised his head and looked at Geng Yihuai: "No, no! I admitted it myself..."

Mr. Geng raised his eyebrows: "Admit what?"

"Admit that I...well...I have a financial backer and someone behind me."

" Then..." Geng Yihuai leaned over slightly, leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Do you need your sponsor to help you vent your anger?"

"It's unnecessary... Wait until the results are released, these are biased. The eyes will disappear. And there are many good people in the crew..."

Geng Yihuai moved and kissed the corner of his mouth: "Then do you need your assistant to help you vent your anger?"