24

Mushrooms are indeed plants with spiritual energy. The pile picked by Yan Qing seems to contain a lot of vitality. If boiled into spiritual soup... it will indeed have the effect of repairing tires.

Although there is a danger of the seal breaking around the entrance of the cave, spiritual beings are emerging one after another because of the suppression of the dry well for thousands of years.

Although Yan Qing has never been to the cave entrance, he still has basic common sense about the demon clan.

He looked at the increasingly obvious smile in Geng Yihuai's eyes, and his voice became softer and softer: "Here... the spiritual creatures are better... In the past two days, my child, he, he always thinks that I don't have enough demon power..."

Ahhhhh!

What a shame!

Geng Yihuai found out that he wanted to give birth to a child by himself. Because the demon power was not enough to support the growth of the little demon pill, he had to run out to pick spiritual objects. Unexpectedly, he was caught by Geng Yihuai again.

He bent down with a red face, and in a hurry, a hand with sharp bones appeared in front of him, and he picked up the mushrooms first.

There was still some dirt from the mountains on the mushrooms, but Geng Yihuai didn't care at all and held the pair of mushrooms in his hands casually.

Yan Qing was startled: "I, I can just take it...Why is Mr. Geng here?"

"I passed by something. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Ah?"

"I need these," Geng Yihuai raised his other clean hand. , flicked Yan Qing's forehead, "I'll do it."

Yan Qing shook his head subconsciously: "How can I trouble you?"

Geng Yihuai paused.

The smile on his brows dissipated a lot because of this, but the tone he said was still gentle in Yan Qing's ears: "Why can't you trouble me?"

For some reason, Yan Qing looked at the other party's dark blue eyes and thought, For a moment, I felt that Mr. Geng was...disappointed?

It must be an illusion.

He said what he was thinking: "I am living in your house for nothing and relying on you to return to the studio to work. How can I trouble you again..."

The relationship between the two is not confirmed now, and Yan Qing can't do it. This kind of kicking the nose into the face thing.

The disappointed expression on Geng Yihuai's face could no longer be concealed.

The deep mountains in winter are dry and quiet. Except for the spiritual vegetation, the ordinary branches have long withered and turned yellow, with thin icicles hanging from them.

Their breath was filled with heat, hazy and lonely.

The silence lasted for a long time. The man was holding a bunch of mushrooms that did not match his style. His eyes were half lowered, his thin lips were flat, and he was speechless.

"Mr. Geng?"

"I thought..." Geng Yihuai's voice was low, with a soothing warmth, "We don't need to use the word 'trouble' now."

Mr. Geng usually speaks in a calm tone. At this moment, the deep voice, mixed with vague disappointment and unprecedented grievances, reached Yan Qing's ears word by word, as if something was gently stirring the branches all over his body, boiling the blood in his body. .

Yan Qing's heart was scratched by such a voice, and his tone was unstable: "How, how could it be... we, we haven't confirmed our relationship yet..."

The man rubbed his hair with his clean hand.