68

Ah Jiu slowly sat down next to Yan Qing.

As if nothing happened before, as if the surrounding environment was not that bad, her snow-white hair kept rubbing against Yan Qing's cheek, bringing a soft touch.

The little flower demon did not fall into this warm environment at all.

For the first time, he realized so clearly that he was no longer an ordinary flower demon. It is no longer the little flower tree that grows in the Private Locust Mountain, is not recognized by the Flower Demon Clan, and can still feel the cold in the wind and snow.

He should shield himself from the wind and rain.

Yan Qing turned his head and looked sideways into Hu Ranran's eyes. He vaguely remembered that the "little fox" had looked at him with such penetrating and expectant eyes countless times, calling him softly and softly, "Little Ahua". ".

More than three hundred years ago, he just emerged from the ground, grew his wisdom in the wind and snow, and met Ah Jiu.

Now it seems that Ah Jiu is the big black demon who led the black demon turmoil.

Yan Qing straightened his thoughts in an instant and finally understood most of the truth.

I don’t know why, but the black demons know - or think that he has real dragon blood in his body, and the eyes that Yuan Yu left outside the cave entrance before he was sealed as the big black demon "Aran" more than 300 years ago Discovered his birth, and helped Hu Ranran break the seal and run out.

Hu Ranran came here to bring him into the cave more than three hundred years ago.

I just don’t know why, Hu Ranran didn’t take action, but lived with him on Zihuai Mountain for more than three hundred years, until he met Geng Yihuai.

It was the first time in his life that he had deceived others like this. He was very nervous, but he did not dare to show it.

"Ajiu..." Yan Qing's voice was soft, and he always kept the dragon scales in his palms unblocked. "Did you come to me specifically on that snowy day more than three hundred years ago?"

Perhaps it was Yan Qing's question. Too kind, Hu Ranran let out a low "meow": "Yes... this tail of mine saw your regeneration. I originally had the idea of ​​​​finding you and taking you into the cave. But... ...Ahua, I didn't do that, you see, I didn't do that."

Yan Qing was silent.

"The black demon that has been attacking me these days..."

A cold light flashed in Hu Ranran's eyes for a moment: "It's not me. It's these greedy trash who actually act regardless of my wishes. There are also several big black demons. I also want to kill..." She chuckled, "But it doesn't matter, you will be here, naturally I will get rid of these stupid things."

I don't know if it was Yan Qing's illusion, but he felt that it was wrong. While Ran Ran was saying this, some black demons around him seemed to be quietly agitating.

...It turns out that Ah Jiu is not the only one among the black demons.

This is another advantage he and Geng Yihuai have.

Geng Yihuai's status in the demon clan is unparalleled. Whatever he says cannot be refuted. The natural demons and wild demons must be of one mind.

But the black demon...

The black demon is greedy and selfish. He will obey the orders of the big black demon he follows. Sometimes he is brave and not afraid of death, and sometimes he is selfish.

They devour other monsters and humans for food, and have no conscience. Naturally, they cannot be united and obey Ah Jiu.

Yan Qing immediately wrote down the positions of the many black demons who were obviously dissatisfied with Ah Jiu, and continued to think about it: "Why did they attack me behind your back? Can I know?"