83

In the cage, the little white cat, who could just see its surroundings, looked around with a confused and somewhat frightened expression, its round pupils clear and clear.

He seemed to smell Yan Qing's scent that attracted cats. Within a few seconds, the little white hat moved his body, his little paws reached forward, and slowly touched Yan Qing's hand in the silence between Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing. , gently rubbing Yan Qing’s knuckles across the cage.

Yan Qing withdrew his hand.

The little white cat suddenly lost the person to act like a spoiled child. He was stunned and let out a soft "meow", full of confusion.

Mr. Geng's voice was also a little confused: "You... are not happy?"

"Why are you happy?" Yan Qing flattened his mouth and glared at Geng Yihuai with no force, "I was a little unhappy just now, so now, it's not that I'm unhappy. I'm just happy...I didn't expect you to think this was a surprise."

Mr. Geng was even more confused: "Isn't it a surprise?"

A close friend from thousands of years ago and a companion for hundreds of years.

Even though the crime is unforgivable in the eyes of the demon clan, in the final analysis, Hu Ranran, whether it is the first-generation great demon of the cat demon clan who is kind-hearted and uncontested, or Aran, who wants to infect Yan Qing after becoming a black demon, I never thought of hurting Yan Qing.

When Geng Yihuai crushed the last glimmer of hope, it was his responsibility as a descendant of the True Dragon clan and the leader of the demon clan.

He even made plans to spend a lot of time coaxing Yan Qing after crushing the demon bead.

But Yan Qing seemed to have only been sad for a day, and there was no big movement.

For the first time, Geng Yihuai couldn't figure out what his little flower demon was thinking. In the end, he could only pick out the one that looked most like him among all the newborn white cats. If Yan Qing really likes it, he might as well give him some spiritual energy in the future and keep him by his side forever.

But Yan Qing's reaction when he saw the little white cat was even more unexpected.

Geng Yihuai looked at the little white cat that kept trying to get close to Yan Qing but couldn't get out of the cage. He was silent for a while and said, "Why?"

When Yan Qing just saw the little white cat, he was angry for a moment. I'm angry with Geng Yihuai. Perhaps this emotion is more appropriately called a warm and overflowing helplessness.

Tao Ning was right, Geng Yihuai really liked him, liked him very much.

This person who was born with the blood of the proud son of heaven should never lower his head to look down at other creatures, or raise his head to look up at anyone. As long as he is Geng Yihuai, there will be countless demon clans willing to curry favor with him. There is no need for this at all.

Like this...

"If I accept this gift happily and keep this little kitten that looks like Ah Jiu by my side, won't you feel sick when you look at it every day?"

Yan Qing looked at his Mr. Geng and was about to deny it. He immediately said: "It won't happen today, it won't happen tomorrow, but what about in the future? What about one year from now, two years from now?"

Then it will definitely happen.

Who would want to see their lifelong partner raising a kitten that looks like someone else, and that someone else once liked Yan Qing?