37

"To be honest, I have actually seen your demon power flow." Tao Ning showed an apologetic look, "It was that time when we went to eat seafood and you fainted, I was anxious and abrupt."

Yan Qingyi Startled: "At that time? I have no impression of it anymore, it's okay."

He was not a great demon with extremely secretive talent and bloodline, and he never thought what would happen if he actually saw the demon pill.

Tao Ning smiled: "I also saw two demon pills at that time."

"I want to see it too," Yan Qing blinked, his dark eyes lit up tenderly, "I'm quite curious...the child hasn't been born yet." What is it like when you are born?"

"Then you'd better not watch. It's not a good thing when we can see our own demon pills. I don't want to watch the scene of Lao Geng dissecting the demon pills again. All over."

"I'm just thinking about it."

Yan Qing didn't ask Geng Yihuai about that old incident any more.

The Mr. Geng he knew was calm and self-possessed, unfazed even when the sky fell, and rarely brought up the past in front of him. But judging from the few words that Yan Qing knows so far, Geng Yihuai's past seems to be completely different from the enviable life of those in the company. Geng Yihuai's past... seems to be bleak.

He didn't want the other party to know how unlucky and weak he had been, and Geng Yihuai certainly didn't want him to know those obscure past.

It's better not to ask.

He and Tao Ning didn't say anything more. They tidied up the small garden on the balcony little by little with their bare hands without using any demonic power. Tao Ning raised his hand and gently waved out his weak demonic power.

Those withered and broken branches and flowers instantly turned into dots of fluorescence, and the colorful colors floated in the air and slowly dispersed.

Yan Qing recalled where there were rare flowers and plants in Private Locust Mountain, and planned to go back in the next two days to bring some new plants and trees to Geng Yihuai.

He and Tao Ning came out of the small garden, looking worried: "Did the black demon thing bring you trouble?"

These black demons came for him.

Tao Ning pouted: "Little monster, I think you really have a deep misunderstanding of me and Lao Geng."

He knew nothing about Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing's private remarks. Geng Yihuai only told him: " Don't show too much and scare Yan Qing."

And now he has become a locust spirit.

Tao Ning: "..."

"There is no misunderstanding," the little flower demon blinked, "I confirmed everything with Geng Yihuai. He told me everything. Don't worry, I never think that demon power and bloodline are important. , I don’t have a good bloodline myself..."

Tao Ning: "...No, what I mean is-"

"I will work hard to be strong! It doesn't matter if Geng Yihuai is not good at cultivation, after all, I am better than him, I will try my best. "

No, Lao Geng actually -"

"Well, I know, I will praise him for being very powerful! After all, male monsters have self-esteem."

Tao Ning: "..." He is so desperate.

What did Geng Yihuai say to comfort Yan Qing? ?

The Taotie Demon gave up explaining and just wanted to make it clear that he was not a locust spirit: "Forget it, I will handle these things myself. But I must make it clear that I am not a locust!"