66

The talisman that tore apart the space was too overbearing. Yan Qing felt like he was being torn apart for a moment, and all his demon power was protesting. The place where he stored the demon pill was even more turbulent.

Yan Qing couldn't stand still and fell to the ground.

The two demon pills were tossing around like a river, and Yan Qing's face turned pale. Before he could realize what Yuan Yu said, the black demons around him rushed toward him like crazy.

These evil spirits don't have any killing intent, but they carry overwhelming malice.

They wanted to...infect him.

Yan Qing's pupils suddenly shrank, and he desperately endured the feeling of nausea and dizziness. The demonic power in his body came out, creating a blank illusion around him.

The black demon's demonic energy was temporarily pushed away by the pure white illusion barrier for a moment, and then it attacked even more crazily, trying to break through the illusion barrier.

Yan Qing's face turned pale.

He only felt the noise in his ears, and his vision became clear and blurry for a while.

Yuan Yu was too close to him, and he couldn't exclude Yuan Yu from it. At this moment, the blank illusion that was established enveloped Yan Qing and Yuan Yu at the same time, and the black demon energy outside was clashing hysterically.

Yuan Yu raised her paw and said softly: "I underestimated you. You have awakened again? Then the blood in your body is completely stimulated, right? This is good..." Her voice was faint and inaudible. Out of emotion.

The cat demon approached him step by step. Yan Qing slowly stepped back, condensing the remaining demon power in his hands, and recalling the methods Geng Yihuai taught him in his mind.

He also has the dragon scales left by Geng Yihuai on his body, which can resist some demonic attacks. Geng Yihuai can also find him through the dragon scales. No matter what the situation was now, he had to hold on. He is still pregnant with...his and Geng Yihuai's child.

Geng Yihuai will definitely come to him.

They trusted Yuan Yu too much and never thought that something like this would happen. Yuan Yu took action too quickly. At this moment, he came to his senses and had reached this point.

But he believed that Geng Yihuai would try his best to find him.

"Senior Yuan Yu..." Yan Qing's voice trembled slightly, "What are you doing? Where are you here?"

Yuan Yu moved closer to him. But for some reason, she never turned into a human form. She just kept standing there in her cat body, her eyes wandering, sometimes flashing a hint of joy, sometimes showing struggle.

It was impossible to tell what she was thinking.

Yan Qing retreated tremblingly, his lips completely drained of blood.

"Don't worry, they won't kill you," Yuan Yu said. "We want you to voluntarily use your blood and essence to open the seal of the cave. We just want to...infect you. After infecting you, you will voluntarily help them." "Yuan Yu said casually, as if he didn't care about the truth.

"The seal at the entrance of the cave? Senior, have you misunderstood something?" Yan Qing said cautiously - even if he was stupid, he could see that there was something wrong with the Yuanyu Great Demon. This demon master was usually too aloof from the world. , looked harmless and believable, and even deceived all the great demons of the demon clan and Geng Yihuai. It wasn't until this moment that she revealed her relationship with the black demon.