8

Mr. Geng's "can't come" didn't sound like much of a question, but instead seemed like a casual greeting.

Yan Qing listened and felt his auricles were slightly itchy.

Mr. Geng is not only a kind man, rich and powerful, but also has a nice voice. The person who lives with Mr. Geng must be very happy.

For a moment, Yan Qing actually had the idea of ​​asking for help. Either Ah Jiu or Geng Yihuai might be able to easily get him out of his current predicament.

But he can't afford it.

He sighed in his heart, shook off this thought that shouldn't have occurred, and shook his head. He was really confused that Geng Yihuai would appear at his door: "No. Is there anything wrong with Mr. Geng?"

Geng Yihuai nodded slightly, and he lowered his head. He looked at Yan Qing with both eyes and said, "Something happened. Do you have time to talk about it?"

It seemed like it was no small matter.

Yan Qing saw Geng Yihuai's seriousness. He scratched his hair in embarrassment and said helplessly: "I may not be free right now..."

Next Monday Zhong Fenghe will take his idea to Heyue Film and Television. To talk about it, he must come up with a story with a complete setting and outline before that.

Everything is difficult at the beginning. He just confirmed the final inspiration last night and was planning to finish the main character design in one go while the feeling was still there.

Hearing Yan Qing's rejection, Geng Yihuai's dark blue eyes flashed with surprise. He held the pocket of his windbreaker with one hand and his expression did not change much: "I can wait."

Yan Qing was stunned: "Then... Geng Sir, come up and sit down first?"

He couldn't let a successful person like him, who looked like he had a good living condition, stand at the door and freeze.

I just don’t know why Geng Yihuai is looking for him.

Except for the accident that night, he and Geng Yihuai were not from the same world at all, and there was no point of intersection between them inside and out.

Yan Qing stepped aside a little distance and made an invitation gesture. Seeing Geng Yihuai lift his feet and step into this old residential building with clean and bright leather boots, where various pornographic advertisements were posted on the walls, he suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

He added: "Forget it, let's just talk about it. My place is shabby and old..."

Geng Yihuai had already walked in. He stood sideways with Yan Qing and raised his hand to gently close the door of the residential building behind him. , just said: "Come up, it's cold down there. You go about your business first, I came uninvited in the first place."

The little flower demon tilted his head, then nodded in a daze, and walked in front with Geng Yihuai. His home.

Thinking that Shen Xin would have to get up to go to work soon, and fearing to disturb Shen Xin, Yan Qing took him to his room and moved a chair to Geng Yihuai.

He raised his eyes and saw Geng Yihuai's slightly startled eyes, and his face turned slightly red: "Sorry, the place is simple."

Geng Yihuai was indeed a little surprised.

Although there are not many demon clans in number, each of them has cultivated for hundreds of thousands of years and transformed into a human form. Some of them have been mixed in human society for generations. Geng Yihuai will come into contact with not many demon clans, but most of them will not because of this. Worry about money.