51

The tense atmosphere was all but extinguished by He Jing's heart-rending shouts.

Yan Qing was stunned for a moment: "You, you are a virgin!?"

His words were full of surprise, and he clearly didn't believe it.

He Jing said nothing. The frightened shouting just now seemed to have exhausted all his energy. He stood there pale, his whole body shaking uncontrollably, almost peeing from the strange sight in front of him.

Five black panthers suddenly approached, and no one cared whether the only human being would be frightened to death.

Lu Yuanxing exuded demonic power, and the nine-tailed cat demon transformed back into its true form, swinging out its huge tail and swiping away the black panther who was approaching Yan Qing.

But the sharp claws still almost climbed onto Yan Qing's back, and the black demon's demonic power was contaminated by the real dragon's demonic energy on the little flower demon's body.

Thousands of miles away, Geng Yihuai, who was discussing Yan Qing's identity with Tao Ning at home, suddenly stopped.

Several demon clan elders who were doing chores felt the actual murderous aura and were frightened to the point where half of their true colors were revealed. Tao Ning looked up at him from a pile of books and information: "Old Geng, what's wrong?"

Geng Yihuai didn't answer. He disappeared directly into the empty villa.

In the film and television city, Yan Qing clenched his fists and saw that Lu Yuanxing, Hu Ranran and Hua Xun were entangled with the black demon. In addition to the five black panthers, more and more black demons were gradually approaching.

"...I can do it..." he murmured.

He is no longer the wild demon with low cultivation level. He has awakened his bloodline and possesses extraordinary demon power.

In the smell of blood, Yan Qing slowly squatted down, and his rapid breathing and accelerated heartbeat finally calmed down.

——He can do it.

Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning told him that his talent was the power of illusion, buried deep in his bloodline. As long as he used it properly, he could isolate all these black monsters.

Yan Qing recalled the power of illusion that Geng Yihuai had practiced with him during this period. He raised his hand and tapped the ground with his slender fingers.

It was dark all around, the street lamps were shaking and creaking, and the light and shadow were splashing. Dust was scattered around the collapsed wall, and obscure demonic energy flew in the air like substance.

Lu Yuanxing changed from his usual casualness, his expression was serious, cautious and cautious.

Hu Ranran was cut open by the black demon, and the red blood soaked the white hair on her back.

The house was leaking and it was raining at night. Yan Qing suddenly felt nauseous. The demon pill in his body trembled slightly and bumped together several times, making him dizzy.

"Be good..." He gritted his teeth, "Why are you so naughty before you were born... Be good..."

Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning taught him that as long as they could construct a completely blank illusion, they could eliminate all dangers in a short time. Isolated.

His eyes were dim, so he had to close his eyes and exclude all movement.

For a moment, the little flower demon's fingertips pressed against the ground emitted a colorless halo, and the power of the illusion poured down.