13

The car started slowly, making a perfect arc at the door of Cross Film and Television, and then drifted away.

"We have to pick up Tao Ning first," Geng Yihuai said.

When Yan Qing heard this, he subconsciously looked at the back seat of the car, as if he was looking at something.

Geng Yihuai asked directly: "What are you looking at?"

"Shall I sit in the back seat?" It just seemed that it was not good to climb in the car, maybe wait until the car is parked.

Geng Yihuai swung the steering wheel in his hand and turned to look at Yan Qing.

Yan Qing immediately read the question from the other person's glance, and replied with a smile: "It would be better for Mr. Tao to sit in the front." After all, the co-pilots seemed to only sit with people with better connections. Although they are not in the same relationship as he had misunderstood before, Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning are better than being closer to him, right?

"No need."

Geng Yihuai was silent for a few seconds and then said, "Tao Ning should have told you about our relationship."

"Eh? How did Mr. Geng know? Last night, Mr. Tao told me that he was your— —"

"Little brother, what's your expression? I can see it in your eyes. Lao Geng and I are not cohabitation partners. How could I have anything to do with him? Am I blind?" I am his elder! Elder, you know! Elder's elder, elder's elder!"

Yan Qing rolled his eyes and pressed the word "elder" back into his throat - maybe it was a joke, Tao Ningming said. He is about the same age as Geng Yihuai.

And...

looking at the way Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning are standing together, it is more convincing to say that Geng Yihuai is the elder.

Seeing that he suddenly stopped talking, Geng Yihuai raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

Yan Qing: "You two have a good relationship!"

Well, at least they are not the cohabiting partners he misunderstood before.

Unexpectedly, Geng Yihuai said calmly: "It's not that good, I'm too lazy to pay attention to him."

"Oh," Yan Qing nodded, "Then I understand, it's a relationship of mutual hostility."

Geng Yihuai: "..."

Yan Qing is in a really good mood. He rarely opened the information interface and edited for a long time. After sending the good news to Zhang Xun, he couldn't help but said: "Mr. Geng, I'm going to have my own script!"

Geng Yihuai raised the corner of his mouth silently: "You do it alone? "

Yan Qing: "No, Heyue said it's not realistic to do it alone. After signing the contract, I will be the lead writer, and they will also find a screenwriter to join. I haven't been the lead writer yet..."

"Heyue Yue is not a big company, and there are no professional screenwriters. Team," Geng Yihuai said, "It all depends on Lu Yuanxing. Until now, you can only sign a short-term cooperation contract with them, not long-term."

Yan Qing frowned slightly: "I am already very satisfied. I only had it in Fengnian before. Can you do odd jobs? Mr. Geng seems to know this very well?"

Geng Yihuai nodded: "Well, I have several related industries." Go back and see where you can arrange for Yan Qing to go in.

Yan Qing said "Oh".

No wonder Mr. Geng talks a lot more about work.

The car stopped in front of a high-rise building in a bustling neighborhood. They clearly didn't call Tao Ning, but this man seemed to have timed it right and opened the door as soon as the car stopped.