42

The flower demon tribe has always loved beauty, whether it is the body or the human form, whether it looks good or not is more important than anything else to a flower demon.

Except for Yan Qing, a wild monster who didn't grow up in the clan at all, almost all the other flower monsters regard appearance as life. Admitting that they are ugly is no different than killing them.

If you are courting a mate, you must also have the right beauty and fragrance.

Boss Geng doesn't mind his own business and never goes to meetings, but Tao Ning is very aware of the virtues of the Flower Demon Clan. This ethnic group without a big demon has low cultivation and a lot of shit.

Tao Ning had just been asked by the group of flower demons whether they were locusts. Now when she saw Hua Xun, who was 1.8 meters tall, crying and twitching, she felt a breath of bad breath and felt comfortable all over. She smiled just looking at Hua Xun. Gotta beat down.

Yan Qinghuai looked at him as if he was mentally retarded, flattened his mouth and didn't take it seriously.

Hua Xun, who was crying, suddenly felt a cold gaze.

Before he could turn around, his whole body froze for no reason. The demon race's natural sense of crisis gave him the illusion that he was being targeted. He trembled, then turned his head tremblingly, and was caught off guard by Geng Yihuai's gaze.

The man who had only spoken to Yan Qing looked at him indifferently, with a hint of indifference hidden in his dark blue eyes, boundless and bottomless.

The man chuckled and said in a low voice, "What's your name?"

"Me...?" Hua Xun wiped her tears, "My name is Hua Xun."

Geng Yihuai nodded, as if he had remembered it.

Hua Xun always felt a sense of fear coming from nowhere. This feeling obviously did not come from Tao Ning, who was already laughing into a pile.

But it couldn't be... this was the man who asked his name, right? This person had just attempted to claim to be Yan Qing's partner, but was rejected by Yan Qing. The Taotie Demon didn't show any sign, and looked like an ordinary demon clan.

Therefore, Hua Xun never really regarded Geng Yihuai as Yan Qing's partner. He had just made up his mind to pursue Yan Qing before admitting that he was ugly.

So, after being looked at by this person and asked for his name, it should be... okay?

Hua Xun didn't know that his name had been sent to Elder Canglang by Mr. Geng, who seemed to be stable and mature, and that he was about to usher in the hellish marriage urging mode of the demon clan elders.

He just felt that he was thinking too much, shook off the messy thoughts, and continued to hide behind the flower demons and cry.

In order for Yan Qing to go back and take another test, these flower demons all looked panicked but resolute. As soon as Hua Xun left, another male flower demon stepped forward at Hua Linlin's signal.

Yan Qing blushed with embarrassment. He came to his senses from Tao Ning's farce and stopped the flower demon who was about to speak. He said with a serious expression: "Clan leader, I must explain something first."

Hua Linlin naturally listened to everything he said. "You tell me!"

"I just want to test my bloodline when I go back this time," Yan Qing said slowly, as if he wanted all the flower demons present to hear clearly, "I will not stay in the clan. "Inside."

Since his bloodline will suddenly awaken, plus the matter of the child, it is naturally necessary to go to the ancestral land with Geng Yihuai.

As for the others...