82

On that day, Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai reached an agreement on how to handle the affairs of the two children.

Then the two returned home with their children, and accepted the contract from the demon companion very plainly.

They did not form a contract at the wedding, nor did they call friends to witness it. After washing and lying on the bed together, Geng Yihuai mentioned it casually, and Yan Qing nodded without hesitation, and they formed a contract.

They also did not dwell on the fact that two men in human society cannot obtain a certificate.

Nowadays, these things are no longer important. The eternal vows made by each other have become casual words after dinner, when the sun disappears and the moon comes out.

When the lights were turned off, everything was dark in front of him. Yan Qing huddled under the quilt, thinking about the wedding in the daytime, and felt a sense of astonishment as if he had lived several lifetimes.

He and Geng Yihuai are together.

He and Geng Yihuai were together in front of everyone.

This is the real dragon demon that he has seen grow up with his own eyes, and this is Mr. Geng that he can rely on and help each other without being polite.

It's his whole life.

...

The next morning, Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai woke up the two brothers Xiaohuashu and Xiaohualong early in the morning as agreed yesterday. However, Xiao Huashu was still left in the brother and sister's room. Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing took Xiao Hualong down alone first.

Tao Ning drank coffee and stood next to the big golden dragon carved in real gold. She raised her eyebrows and said, "It's early in the morning. What are you two doing? These two children don't need to go to kindergarten, right?"

Geng Yihuai flicked and curled up. The head of his daughter on his wrist: "Wake up."

The branches on the head of the little flower dragon swayed, and the pink flowers swayed. Her eyes were bleary: "Father, I'm a little sleepy."

"Tao Ning," Yan Qing stepped forward and smiled, "Can you do us a favor? Set up a barrier to help us keep an eye on it." "

Barrier? Tao Ning paused with a leisurely expression, "What are you two going to do about the barrier that I need to watch personally?"

Yan Qing looked at Geng Yihuai who was coaxing his daughter, sighed, and whispered: "Blood "Pact."

Taoning paused: "It's not you and Lao Geng, is it?"

Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai have already formed a partnership contract, so there is no need for a blood contract to share blood. The blood contract is a more serious contract among the demon clan. Although it does not share cultivation and life like a partner contract, the blood contract will share the blood and the lives are related to each other. Even the cultivation... is based on the one with the lower cultivation. , advance and retreat together.

Yan Qing nodded: "Children."

He didn't say much, but the meaning between the lines was very obvious. Over the past few days, Tao Ning has more or less seen some problems that the brother and sister will have in the future. Naturally, it is clear that if the bloodline issue is not resolved, no one can guarantee whether there will be any unexpected surprises in the future.

But the blood contract...

Tao Ning lowered his voice and said with a serious face: "The blood contract will evenly distribute the demon power cultivation levels of the two signers. At that time, the one with lower cultivation level will definitely be more cost-effective, but the one with higher cultivation level will be held back. You And Geng Yihuai..."