39

Yan Qing had nothing to say.

He really didn't expect that after he stopped wearing glasses, Hua Xun, whose eyes were always higher than the top of his head, would actually feel like he was in trouble.

Hua Xun smiled, and his handsome face actually showed kindness, but his tone was still condescending: "You want to go to Shihua? I...I reluctantly can take you there."

Yan Qing did not grow up in the Hua Clan since he was a child, so he naturally forgot about it. , the nature of all flower demons - love for beauty.

He was used to receiving cold looks, and Hua Xun suddenly treated him with such a hard-spoken and soft-hearted attitude, which made him feel that it was a deception: "I'd better go by myself..."

He said and was about to walk to the place where his ancestral land was in his memory.

Hua Xun stopped him: "I'm on duty today, and it's my duty to lead the way."

"...I didn't see anyone leading the way last time I came back." Yan Qing muttered.

This kind of muttering and complaining cannot be heard by humans, but the monsters can hear it clearly. The corners of Hua Xun's eyes twitched again, and he said with an inward look: "Aren't I afraid that you will get into trouble?"

Yan Qing said helplessly: "Then let's go."

He didn't have much impression of Hua Xun. Within the Hua Yao Clan, generally, The youngest flower demon who has just transformed just needs to practice hard. When he reaches a certain age and is in his prime, he will take on some tasks like guarding and teaching new flower demons like Hua Xun. If you are older, you only need to provide for your retirement.

The clan's taboo on him may be related to the black demon turmoil hundreds of years ago. Naturally, Yan Qing did not follow these ordinary paths. He just recognized a few flower demons in Hua Xun who were responsible for the clan's affairs.

Hua Xun walked in front, leading Yan Qing to the ancestral land. The two were silent for a long time, and Hua Xun finally couldn't help but break the silence.

"When you come back this time, do you plan to go back to the clan and stay well?"

Yan Qing was stunned: "Why are you coming back?"

"..." Hua Xun was furious, "You still want to bump around outside? There are so many dangers in the human world. Haven't you been here enough for all these years?"

The little flower demon showed a confused look. His expression was not resentful, but he didn't have any other emotions. There was no impurity in his voice, he was just stating a fact: "Don't you guys not want to see me? I stay far away and you are out of sight and out of mind. Aren't we all happy?" It was

indeed a taboo at the time, but it is still not true now. Too respectable.

But after all, he is still a little monster of the Flower Demon Clan. If Yan Qing really wants to stay in the clan and be protected by the clan, they will never drive him out.

Who knew that this little monster had such a bad temper? The rejection and taboo from hundreds of years ago were directly remembered to this day. From the beginning to the end, he never thought about returning to the Flower Monster Clan.

Hua Xun couldn't breathe, and he was stuck for a long time, and then he said in a low voice: "Everyone is afraid that the black demon will cause trouble. Who knew that you would not come back as soon as you left?"

The young man responded to him in a low voice. laughter.

The little flower demon smiled, a little amused, but also a little puzzled: "You guys are so strange. It's you who look down on me, and it's you who say I won't come back."