76

When Yan Qing received the message from Zhang Xun asking him to travel before the Chinese New Year, the whole flower was in a state of confusion.

——Too busy.

"...Why are there so many things?" Yan Qing flipped through the booklet sent by the elder of the demon clan in his hand, with stars in his eyes, "You haven't told me before!"

After he and Geng Yihuai got together, Geng Yihuai didn't like it. Yan Qing was disturbed and was never allowed to deal with the elders of the demon clan. Tao Ning and Lu Yuanxing listened to Geng Yihuai in everything, so Yan Qing remained pure until the child was born.

Although he was a great demon ten thousand years ago, he was still a great demon of the Flower Demon Clan, and matters related to the True Dragon Clan could not be blamed on him.

So Yan Qing didn't know until after the two children were born that little Hualong's life experience and bloodline required many steps to be taken according to the rituals of the demon clan, and these rituals had to be completed before the official naming.

In the living room, the melodious sound of the piano slowly echoed, and Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai sat next to a pile of information documents.

Geng Yihuai ruffled his hair: "It doesn't matter if you don't do these."

"No!" Yan Qing shook his head, "She will still grow up in the demon clan in the future. If these things are really necessary, then I can't let them go." "

Then I will Come on, or I'll call someone from the Demon Clan Management Association to come. "

"No, I want to come in person. And both children must be the same. Those in the Demon Clan Management Association only care about your bloodline, so I won't give it to you. "They."

Yan Qing complained that he wished he could do everything by himself for the child he gave birth to.

With his current level of cultivation, even if he hasn't slept for more than ten years, it won't be a problem. It's just a matter of getting tired and using his demonic power.

As for hanging out with friends, let’s talk about the kids later.

Yan Qing continued to immerse himself in a pile of documents to learn about the rituals. He felt his Mr. Geng hug him from behind and said warmly: "Aren't you going to the set?"

He was startled.

Ahhhhhhhh it’s so difficult!

What should I do if I can’t balance career and family? ?

He raised his hands to cover his face, feeling extremely confused.

"Let me do it," Geng Yihuai hugged him and kissed the back of his head bit by bit. "You go to the set. Just like before, I will do this next to you. I will discuss the major choices with you. You make your own decisions. Work."

Yan Qing paused: "Then your company..."

"Mu Shan can do it." Geng Yihuai chuckled, "If it doesn't work, there is Tao Ning."

The piano in the living room suddenly stopped, and then Tao Ning. Ning's shout came: "Old Geng, I heard it!!! You are recruiting free labor again!!!"

Yan Qing: "...Pfft."

Geng Yihuai sighed: "Keep your voice down, the child is sleeping."

Tao Ning: "...I'm so handsome."

Yan Qing thought for a while and felt that Geng Yihuai's suggestion was a good one: "Then let's do it this way."