69

Yan Qing immediately discovered something was wrong with Geng Yihuai.

This time Geng Yihuai's illness was too obvious - or in other words, Geng Yihuai had no intention of hiding it. His whole body was filled with a cold and murderous aura, his eye sockets were reddish, and his already dark red eyes were even more terrifyingly deep.

Geng Yihuai fell ill.

Unlike the last illness, which he could not bear to show, this time the old injury came with a fierce force, attached with an evil spirit that was difficult to ignore, and inspired the most indelible ferocity deep in Geng Yihuai's heart.

"Geng Yihuai," Yan Qing watched as the black demon fighting with Hu Ranran was attracted by this side, "Let's go quickly..."

The entrance to the fantasy world was glowing with light fluorescence, welcoming him to enter.

The space illusion constructed by Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai collides inside and outside the cave entrance through the dragon scales. The passage created by this collision will only last for a short time. If we don't seize the time now, we will be in trouble when the passage is closed!

All around, the black demons were completely agitated.

They have been suppressed by the true dragon's blood for so many years and are extremely sensitive to the breath of the true dragon. At this moment, Geng Yihuai arrives. Several big black demons who are not convinced by Hu Ranran come from afar. Some of the ordinary black demons around are still fighting with Hu Ranran. Tear apart, some have already gathered around the entrance of the space illusion.

The little flower demon had been calm all the way, but at this moment, with the demon elixir in his body shaking non-stop and the surrounding black demon aura approaching, he finally couldn't help but panic.

He pulled Geng Yihuai's sleeve: "Stop fighting, let's leave quickly... I, I didn't want you to come in before because I was afraid they would go crazy, let's leave quickly..."

Geng Yihuai ignored him.

Demonic power fell from the sky, tearing all the charging black demons to pieces. The faint roar of the dragon resounded, thunder fell out of the sky, and the demonic power surged in the man's hand without any intention of retreating.

Yan Qing was so anxious that his eyes were a little red.

How could Geng Yihuai come in!

He spent so much effort and endured his physical weakness just to make the trap arranged by Hu Ranran for Geng Yihuai fail. But now all the black monsters in the cave have heard the dragon's roar and rushed over. If they don't leave, it will be too late!

If the entrance to the illusion is closed again, it will be a trap for the black demon!

Yan Qing called Geng Yihuai several times, but the man didn't respond at all.

He had no choice but to stretch out a dark green branch from his hand, and it was about to wrap around Geng Yihuai's arm. The man suddenly said in a lowered voice: "I am very awake."

Yan Qing was stunned.

"You go first," Geng Yihuai said one word at a time, "I will come after I kill her."

"I won't leave! You come with me!"

Not far away, the nine-life cat demon pierced a claw and wanted to kill her. The big black demon cut off her head and roared angrily: "None of you can leave!"

Geng Yihuai met her gaze through the crowd of black demons.

His crimson eyes were cold, but his words to Yan Qing were unusually gentle: "Okay. Then after I kill her, I will take you out."