38

For a moment, "Lovely Mr. Geng" didn't know whether to pursue the little guy's ridiculous plan first, or to thank the little guy for not despising him for having a brain problem.

"Geng Yihuai?" Yan Qing didn't know that the always polite Geng Yihuai was peeping openly this time, "Why don't you speak? I, I, I really didn't write anything..."

"I really didn't write anything." Geng Yihuai said calmly. say.

Feeling the tight body of the little guy blindfolded loosen up, Geng Yihuai continued: "I just wrote that my brain is sick."

Yan Qing: "!!!"

He immediately blushed and bit his tongue. He tightened his lower lip, blinked his eyes rapidly, and his eyelashes tickled the palms covering his eyes.

Geng Yihuai was itchy. He stood behind Yan Qing, bent down slightly, and continued to gently cover the little flower demon's eyes.

Gently, slowly, and with deliberate teasing, he bit Yan Qing's earlobe several times.

The branches above the little flower demon's head shook more and more fiercely, and the branches and leaves kept brushing against Geng Yihuai's neck and back of his head.

"I don't know clearly," Geng Yihuai's voice was very low, "I don't know what he will do."

Yan Qing felt that the warm breath lingering in his ears was gradually moving downwards.

[Can you please check clearly during the review? The earlobe has moved to the neck and is above the neck. Is there any violation that needs to be locked? 】

He clenched his hands tightly, his mind was in a mess. He only knew that his whole body was hot now, and he wanted to do something, but he was helpless and unable to move in the warm breath.

"I, I..."

Yan Qing raised his hand, grabbed Geng Yihuai's wrist, and said in a weak voice, "There's nothing wrong with your mind..."

"Huh?" It was clearly written in the notebook.

The always honest little guy seemed to know that he could no longer be honest at this moment. He refused to admit it in front of this solid evidence: "I, I didn't write, I didn't write anything..."

Geng Yihuai laughed: "Okay, I didn't write."

He Back to the topic: "Yuanyu has already measured the pressure of your bloodline, why do you still insist that the child is not mine?"

Geng Yihuai did not take Yan Qing's words too seriously in advance - too vain remarks would not Make people care.

But now it seems that this idea is deeply rooted in Yan Qing's heart.

"But, but the changes in my physical characteristics during this period of time..." Yan Qing slowly pulled Geng Yihuai's hand down. Feeling the coldness of the other person's palm, he subconsciously tightened his grip a little, "I am still dying with that senior of the Flower Clan. It's exactly the same as what I said before."

Yan Qing was right about this, and this was Geng Yihuai's only confusion.

Once a creature becomes a spirit, men and women can give birth to children. Although the Dragon Clan is different from other ethnic groups, it does not matter the gender of pregnancy and childbirth, but the characteristics of pregnancy are the same.

Some of the changes in Yan Qing's physical characteristics during this period were very different from what Yuan Yu had listed for him.

For example, the flower buds that couldn't be controlled, the faint fragrance of roses that spread from time to time, and Yan Qing's body temperature that often fluctuated...