11

Tao Ning was dumbfounded. She raised her finger and pointed at Geng Yihuai. All the words she wanted to say were stuck in her throat. Due to Geng Yihuai's strength, she just trembled her fingers and said nothing for a long time.

Geng Yihuai ignored him. He just raised his head slightly and lowered his chin. Although he didn't speak, his every move meant "Look."

Tao Ning subconsciously followed Geng Yihuai's gaze, and saw that the demonic power gradually emerged from the side of the little flower demon who was sitting at the desk and writing seriously. It was powerful enough to build the world, but the demonic power was small and weak.

Despite Geng Yihuai's "shut up" threat, Tao Ning still murmured subconsciously: "This is -"

The young man inside frowned, as if he was disturbed by the slight sound. Tao Ning received Geng Yihuai's words before he could finish. With a warning look, he immediately raised his hand to cover his mouth.

It's just that they didn't bother, but someone else did.

Yan Qing's charging phone suddenly vibrated. The sweet ringtone of classical piano music broke the silence. The seemingly invisible power of illusion around the young man suddenly disappeared, as if the world that was about to be built collapsed instantly, and all the strangeness was wiped out by this. The sudden ringtone of the cell phone shook her away.

The young man pulled himself out of immersion, frowned, but was a little surprised when he saw the note displayed on the phone.

"Zhang Xun?" Yan Qing answered the phone, "Why are you calling me at this time?"

Zhang Xun's voice rushed into his ears in succession: "Chen Zizhang, this bastard, I won't let you go to the boss." , he actually went to make a report. The boss may be afraid of what you will do, but he didn't know how to do it, so he moved the meeting with Heyue to now, but we haven't finished a lot of work! The main plot outline and other things are already complete."

Yan Qing's heart skipped a beat, and he looked stunned.

After he sent Geng Yihuai home last night, because Tao Ning said he didn't know Geng Yihuai's situation at that time and wanted him to stay and wait for Geng Yihuai to wake up and talk about it, Yan Qing stayed in the guest room directly and worked all night.

I originally thought that there was still some time before Monday, but the new idea at the moment was just a prototype of the main plot and characters, and there was no way to compare it with the previous complete idea.

He held the phone tightly and looked straight at the notebook in front of him, which had only written more than a dozen pages. He pondered for a long time. Zhang Xun heard no movement and said again: "Hello? Hello? Yan Qing, you Are you listening? Please think of a way. The boss knows that we have a good relationship, and he didn’t plan to take me with him after talking to him. I only found out that the time has been advanced when he took everyone with him, so he may not be able to help you. "

Yan Qing took a deep breath: "You've helped me a lot. Has the location they agreed on changed?"

"Probably not, it's still across the border." Zhang Xun gave him the exact address and conference room number.

Yan Qing immediately picked up the windbreaker and put it on his body, closed the book in front of him and stuffed it into his pocket, and said hastily: "I'll go over now, thank you!"

He hung up the phone and rushed out the door without thinking - -

"Mr. Geng, Mr. Geng? Mr. Tao..."

The two people standing at the door listened to the entire phone call between him and Zhang Xun. Tao Ning was about to raise his hand to greet Yan Qing when he caught a glimpse of Geng Yihuai's stern face from the corner of his eye. Frightened, Baji stood beside him and just smiled elegantly at Yan Qing.