75

After Yan Qing returned to the room, the two children were still arguing.

They were born less than a day or two ago, but they were already able to communicate and simply transport demon power without any teacher.

Most of the children of the great demon are precocious, but these two children are obviously smarter than those precocious offspring of the great demon.

very nice.

He had planned to die back then, but he didn't expect that his lack of demon pills would become his life-saving straw.

After the flowers withered, his rhizomes did not wither completely. He simply put it to death and lived again, turning the surviving roots into seeds and burying them in the soil, and sealed all his memories and bloodline into the seeds, waiting for the seeds to absorb enough spiritual energy to sprout again.

But at the time, he didn't expect that after the black demon turmoil, Sihuai Mountain, which was originally the holy land of the demon clan, would become desolate. It would no longer be the scenic spot it once was, and it would no longer be inhabited. And because the cave entrance where the black demon was sealed was right next to it, the spiritual energy collapsed, and it actually took thousands of years for it to regenerate.

But...

it's a good thing that he gave birth to the children after he awakened. Otherwise, if these two children were born when his demonic power was low, they wouldn't be so precocious.

Yan Qing thought of Mr. Geng who was standing outside the door at this moment...

Unexpectedly, when the pollination period came, he still subconsciously found the other person and plunged into this person's arms.

"...Ahua?" A man asked gently from outside the door, "Can I come in?"

Yan Qing snorted and turned over on the bed: "I don't want to talk to you!"

Geng Yihuai outside the door: "..."

The two children looked at Yan Qing in unison.

The little flower dragon asked him: "Does the mother ignore the father?"

The little flower tree shook its branches: "It's the father! Why does the father care about that fierce man?"

"Brother, you should also call him father."

"He is obviously not! "

..."

Even if it was a quarrel, Yan Qing was so happy that he couldn't get enough of it.

As for his Mr. Geng?

Let it dry for a while - at that time, he was watching Geng Yihuai and Ah Jiu confront each other in the cave entrance, but he was much more anxious than Geng Yihuai is now.

But the anger was just anger. Yan Qing poked the branches and leaves of the little flower tree and whispered: "You also have to call him father."

The little flower tree moved its branches and hummed a few times.

Yan Qing said solemnly: "If you don't call me, you will be punished by staying in a pot until you grow up!"

"!" The little flower tree was immediately afraid, "Then, then I can just call you father..."

Yan Qing was satisfied, and then He turned his head and stroked the little flower dragon's small horns in a comforting manner: "It's better not to call me mother. You can also call me father."

The little flower dragon said "hmm" very obediently: "What about father?"

Yan Qing frown.

Titles are indeed a problem.